It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Tax Dollars at Work!! Infuriating!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Here's your tax dollars at work paying these folks who never make a profit with thier products, but certainly make a profit for...themselves!!

Top Secret Theft!!

How infuriating and absolutely expected in todays environment. These people need to be EXPOSED!! (and they need to go to JAIL!)

I'm tired of being ripped off!!

edit on 2/24/2013 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Bobi Garrett, NREL senior vice president of Outreach, Planning and Analysis

2010: $524,226.

2009: $398,022

wow she got like a %30 raise in 1 year? $126,204.00 raise.

I wonder how much of a raise social security recipients got in 2009-2010?

For more than 58 million seniors and other Social Security beneficiaries, 2011 will mark the second year in a row without an inflation adjustment.Inflation has been low in the past two years because of the recession.

money.cnn.com...

I wonder how much of a raise disabled vets got in 2010?

Every year disabled veterans receive a cost of living increase for service-connected disabilities. However, they did not receive one this year.

www.veteranstoday.com...

I guess once you`ve worked your whole life and contributed to this country you are no longer needed and are thrown out like yesterdays trash.
I guess after you have done your duty and protected your country at the cost of becoming disabled you are no longer needed and are thrown out like yesterdays trash.
such a sad pathetic country america has become.
edit on 24-2-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyingclaydisk

Out in the middle of colorado, the new capitol of the us, along with the airport in denver? They're building their bunkers there to hide. A place and people to remember when the going gets tough.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
That's too bad. There is already a green, abundant, cheap energy source available with today's technology. Liquid Fluoride Thorium Reactor. Billions wasted on this crap when they could build the LFTR and solve the energy problem. China is building them and the West will probably end up buying from them. So sad.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

$30 raise in SSA but Medicare was raised by $16 so the actual raise was a total of $14. At least I didn't have to eat Ramen every day of the month LOL

new topics

top topics

join