It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps the Most Solid Evidence of Extraterrestrial Intelligence Basis for Moon UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Please don't mind me posting this video in its own thread. This particular UFO footage being never before seen on the net as well as the activity displayed by the UFO while exhibiting certain characteristics should all combine to make this one worth your while.

Source identifier: Apollo 11 16mm DAC Magazine H, starting at 5min:47s mark.
Onboard: Lunar Module Ascent Stage. Airborne and traveling West after completion of surface operations.
Footage Captured by: Edwin Eugene "Buzz" Aldrin, Jr. Apollo 11 LM Pilot.
UFO Type: Rapidly pulsating luminescent object.

Footage description:
A luminescent UFO materializes around middle of crater named D Arrest B. Initially it moves to northern edge of the crater in a single pulse. At this point, the UFO executes a turn towards a large crater wall in Northwest direction, taking off with sudden and rapid acceleration. The UFO seems to be utilizing the up-slope climb along the crater wall in combination with rapid acceleration to 'launch' itself airborne. More detailed analysis will follow soon at the blog.

Conclusion
Materialization, display of active and deliberate control including change in direction of travel, rate of acceleration and last but not least, ability to launch/lift-off from lunar surface. Speaking of the obvious here but don't forget a meteor or random debris floating around lunar surface can't just take off into the air like this because of something called gravity.

These are few of the things that make this footage a one of the most coherent evidence for existence extraterrestrial intelligence controlled craft on the Moon.

Please note: This footage is 100% authentic and verifiable. Refer to source identifier.

edit on 23-2-2013 by PINGi14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Looks like a random flash of light to me.

I'm just not seeing how that could possibly be any sort of craft. Seems awfully quick to have any mass whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Interesting video but still no "solid evidence" at all. I mean we see a bright very very small object of some sort but your title does not match the description at all in the video imo.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

I'm just not seeing how that could possibly be any sort of craft. Seems awfully quick to have any mass whatsoever.

I can see you are using your current understanding of Earth based human technology to interpret this footage. It's not a bad idea to rely on such stereotype when describing Earth based objects in/around the Earth.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Here is the other one. Notice the bright flash of maybe another UFO at 27 seconds.
SnF

This one produces a shadow on the surface of the moon. How can a lens flare produce a shadow?

edit on 24-2-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PINGi14

I can see you are using your current understanding of Earth based human technology to interpret this footage. It's not a bad idea to rely on such stereotype when describing Earth based objects in/around the Earth.

As opposed to your deep interstellar knowledge of extraterrestrial spacecraft?

Good point, I guess I'll have to leave it to the experts such as yourself.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Nah. More like based on the common knowkedge that mass of a object on Earth is different than mass of the same object on the moon.

To be specific, 100kg object on Earth weighs something like 16kg on the Moon. Much lighter, not equal.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Nah. More like based on the common knowkedge that mass of a object on Earth is different than mass of the same object on the moon.

To be specific, 100kg object on Earth weighs something like 16kg on the Moon. Much lighter, not equal.

Yep but my point still stands. Even given that difference, the movement of that object defies any type of craft with mass, at least with propulsion as we know it.

For all you know its a craft made out of light. It does look like light.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Perhaps.

I believe Arther C Clarke, god bless his soul, knew what he was talking about when he fomulated his set of three 'laws'.

1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.

2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Masterful thought from one of giants among the futurists.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

If that's the most solid evidence, I suggest there be an embargo on all moon-UFO discussions until next we go back to the moon and produce more footage for the eternally amazed to gosh and gawk at.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The second vid is good enough for me.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

More like based on the common knowkedge that mass of a object on Earth is different than mass of the same object on the moon.

Maybe you should take the time to understand the definition of mass. It is not the same as weight.
The mass of an object on Earth is the same as the mass of the same object on the Moon.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by PINGi14

More like based on the common knowkedge that mass of a object on Earth is different than mass of the same object on the moon.

Maybe you should take the time to understand the definition of mass. It is not the same as weight.
The mass of an object on Earth is the same as the mass of the same object on the Moon.

You are right. I was actually referring to weight but was calling it mass. Thanks for the quick correction.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Not exactly solid evidence!

A rear View cam shot. Probably exhausts gases/debris from the correctional thrusters.

Just my guess :-)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Ill have to take yer word for everything...my screens too dark to see squat.....
S&F anywasy!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

I saw it four times as it continued to move in an upward arc motion.

Very interesting, definitely as if it is made of some reflective metal.

This is some skimpy footage though, you really have to be patient with it and actually examine it towards the very end. I suggest HD max resolution.

Can't say what it is though, it's too brief. Definitely whatever it is is hauling ass.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
ahaha i really admire the passion you have in-regarding the moon & UFO's

Thanks for the share & keep the searching for the truth up!

S&F

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm unfortunately entirely unimpressed if this is the most solid evidence for ET and Moon UFOs .. it's more like the most solid evidence of jumping to conclusions based on very little information.. It's common for people who are so convinced in a phenomena such as UFOs that rather than evaluating something without bias, they tend to rather just find things that supports their existing conclusions... connecting dots that don't have a true connection to paint the picture we want to see =)

I'm not saying it's a not an alien flying around the moon.. I'm just saying this isn't proof that it is anything but a flash of light that could be anything, even debris from the capsule or something else mundane... it would be great if it was a UFO, but nothing here is evidence of that.. well, it is a UFO in that it's unidentified.. but that's about it.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

It is worth asking how you would be getting random flashes of light on the moon.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You mean weight. Mass doesn't change.
The mass of an object would be the same on the Moon as it is on Earth -- or in space.

And that could just be a "pop" on the film. True -- I suppose it could be an ET-controlled craft, but there is no evidence that it is. It certainly isn't "Solid Evidence".

edit on 2/24/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join