It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The other half and the time of the deletion of the universe (perdition)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Refer to Rev 17 of the kjv.

Rev 17:8...when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

The beast that was, is not, and yet is... If this is the case, then there is the dragon that was, is not, and yet is.

Let me put you up to an understanding... Rev 17's beast is Rev 13's image of the first beast. In the other half of the truth, Rev 17's dragon is Rev 13's image of the first dragon.

When you become famous your image lasts even after your demise. This is how you can tell the image of the first beast is Tupac Shakur. He was, is not, and yet is. After his being no longer here, he ascends through the work he left the world.

The actress Melina kanakaredes, who I can tell is the image of the first dragon, was, is not, and yet is, because she remains famous. Though she left CSI:NY she has resurfaced in our eyes in the trailer to the upcoming movie titled "Snitch".

(You must pay heed to the work of both the images. With these lies extra truth beyond the three truth telling chapters the kjv of the bible offers.)

This movie "Snitch" is a time teller, if you let the image of the first dragon aid in revealing that. Its release date is the date where in some point during it the universe (perdition) that has been set to delete shall delete entirely.

Beware of the 22nd coming into America since this is the territory that the images originated in. 22 (2+2=4. 4 is for the four relatives the Gods/Devils have chosen to be to each other). And the movie "Snitch," which hits theaters this 22nd, is about family. No coincidence.

The movie acts as a crafty way of snitching to the world on when the existences become fully paradise. The Gods'/Devils' main goal is to get rid of perdition. Perdition is the reason why there is half of the truth instead of the whole truth. Perdition was designed to keep the other half of the truth in the dark until anyone with wisdom and understanding comes along and does their marvelous figuring out.

The Gods/Devils want whole paradise, not half paradise, but they go through perdition as a dare and to gain further in the psychological aspect of their common nature for paradise.

So demons won't always be. All demons will be wiped out. Many people here in this world have the souls of demons. Demons can't hide.

Truth in perdition has such a short place. I continue the short space of truth by making it the long space of truth.

Are any of you still stuck on the half of the truth in your learning?

PS

Even though transgressors have come to a full online, I stand up with my understanding. And demons among will be demons among that can't withstand against a fierce poster.

edit on 21-2-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

When you become famous your image lasts even after your demise. This is how you can tell the image of the first beast is Tupac Shakur. He was, is not, and yet is. After his being no longer here, he ascends through the work he left the world.
The actress Melina kanakaredes, who I can tell is the image of the first dragon, was, is not, and yet is, because she remains famous. Though she left CSI:NY she has resurfaced in our eyes in the trailer to the upcoming movie titled "Snitch".

How the heck do you come to all your conclusions???

There is nothing in the bible to support what you are saying and have been saying in your threads.

You are reading the bible through the lens of mental illness (you have said you are ill before).

Get back on your meds and get a grip.

Even though transgressors have come to a full online, I stand up with my understanding. And demons among will be demons among that can't withstand against a fierce poster.

So I guess all of us that disagree with your threads are "demons" in your opinion.

edit on 2/21/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Oh...its you again...

*Xes the box*

eta: Now you make your thread titles sound interesting so you can attract readers to read your crap?
edit on 21-2-2013 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

join