It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars[LOWWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

wizardofbaum.blogspot.ro...

When you wish upon a star....

"If two stars ever meet in your dreams then...your dreams will become true."

"If you will see a falling star then you can be sure that your dream has become real even if you do not realise that."

This two lovely people I know husband and wife in their mid thirties they cannot have children and because of this they took a bird a lovely parrot of wich they take care of like it is their own child.

Oh and I guess they are to poor to adopt a real child.

Therefore...

They called "the bird of dreams".

Each evening when she comes home from work her first words when she enters in the room where is the bird of dreams are 'How is my little girl is doing' or 'Mommi is home ,oh how my little beautiful beauty is feeling today?' and many many beautiful words that can describe the two beautiful and pure souls that cannot have children but they take care of the "bird of dreams" like their own child.

Like two characters drawn from a fairy tale in every aspect that can describe a fairytale transmuted in real life.

And the bird of dreams starts to sing in a beautiful unique way which I cannot describe in words just like in a fairytale because fairytales can become true if ....you wish upon a star.

Because they are like two beautiful children who have wished upon a star in dreams and their dream has become true.

Like a flame of Love burning in their hearts and the magic wand made of wishing stars gives a unique beautiful Innocence of two beautiful souls like Angels have in purity of wishes and Desires .

I guess that Jiminy Cricket would be very proud of them.

You do not need to be rich to 'wish upon a star' and that star to become the guiding Light of your Life to give you happiness and joy in purity of your soul.

flickchick1953.blogspot.ro...

because

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

This one made me stop and think.
I read it twice.

Good stuff

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

This one made me stop and think.
I am glad my friend that you enjoyed the reading and....We only have to 'Wish upon a star' with the purity of a soul in Innocence for that wish to become true.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

That was lovely, brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you for sharing.

-nat the blue cat-

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

That was lovely, brought tears to my eyes.
I Thankyou beauty ,we must have Hope through Deliverance.

top topics

join