It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Google Planets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Check out Google home page:
www.google.com...

It's suppose to be about Copernicus :
en.wikipedia.org...

But it also represents motion of planets and an alignment. Can anyone find a secret message in this image?

www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 19-2-2013 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Why does there need to be a secret message? It's probably there for the exact reason they say it is, as homage to Copernicus on his birthday.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Help us out.
Is there one?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, I do believe you are developing a sense of humour?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Isn't it customary for there to be a secret message first, then we find it?

Or did they change the rules and we post random images and play where's Waldo for the Illuminati code?

ETA:
Here you go, find the secret message.

edit on 19-2-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
Can anyone find a secret message in this image?

Oh, can everyone play this game?

Here's a picture of a LED torch...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

when i see that it looks like a clock with different hands for each planet measuring the time unique for each planet. What are they trying to tell us? That time in the universe does is not fixed but is an alternating frequency like different hands around a clock.

If this was case then frequency time oscillatuion on earth for example would be different to that on Jupitier. Therefore theoretically if we space traveller approaching Jupiter and adjusted our frequency of osillilation to match that of the hand of time measuring Jupiters, then Jupiter would take on a form resembling something like the earth. No longer a gasesous planet but solid and liveable planet filled will life and civilisation.

Thats my stab in the dark theory for the hidden message if there is one at all.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Can't find any secret messages but I tried.

I thought the circles within circles was a bit odd and it turns out Copernicus sounded like a "Hollow Earther"

Copernicus conceptualized the Earth's annual motion as the result of the Earth being embedded in a spherical shell centered on the Sun
Link

• The 12 colored curved lines on the border of the image itself would represent the monthly cycles, or zodiac symbols, depending on who exactly created this pretty picture

• The outermost sphere shown on Earth looks like a representation of the atmosphere which wasn't discovered by Copernicus and his diagrams like the one shown on Google weren't as elaborate.

They were something like this..

Link

And the person who discovered the atmosphere (post Copernicus') didn't term it as such, if Google didn't lie to me its Evangelista Torricelli who said...

"We live submerged at the bottom of an ocean of elementary air, which is known by incontestable experiments to have weight."
    Link

He's specialty was barometric pressure experiments and the invention of the barometer.

So that kind of explains the odd sphere surrounding Earth to me but this Google image is of their conception and wasn't created by Copernicus and he thought Earth was a shell (maybe it is) but I don't detect anything sinister like Nibiru or Draco's or God or anything... /half sarcasm + half serious

Maybe it is just a homage to Copernicus who did shift the scientific paradigm and revolutionize our understanding of our solar system with the heliocentric theory. If that's not enough to get a little picture on Google's search engine then I don't know what is....
    edit on 19-2-2013 by yoursteppingonmytoes because: typo

• posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:18 AM
    link   

I have cracked the code!!!! It says:

Take a break. You are overthinking things.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:50 AM
    link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by demonseed

Oh, can everyone play this game?

Here's a picture of a LED torch...

... Hmmm, LED Flashlight, flashlights are bright... B b, b, b, Bright? Brilliant?

Flashlight has a strap...sss st... strap, nope, strapping.

Strappingly Brilliant? Brilliantly strapping? SUCCESS!!!!
    (LOL)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:11 PM
    link   

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:47 PM
    link   
    Nothing significant. And even the colors...who said google doodles need to be boring and accurate? No one.....

Carry on...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:33 AM
    link   

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:56 PM
    link   
    reply to post by alfa1

Yes turn it on an you will have illumination

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:06 PM
    link   
    I'll admit, I'm not real bright on such things but I am willing to take a stab at this one.

The closest thing I can find to a "hidden message" would be that the sun is placed as one of the Os.
    This could be seen to imply that everything revolves around Google.

join