It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All theses years and still nothing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kerafyrm

So has anyone ever thought that we should make it a law or something to have all if not most planes require high quality video cameras on the planes for instance one on the left wing, right wing, cockpit and the rear of the plane.

A civilian law would be nice but when it comes to the military it looks like they were thinking along the same lines as far back as 1947..

“FLYING SAUCER SCARE IN U.S.”, 7 July 1947

Six Oregon National Guard fighter planes, equipped with gun and tele-scopic cameras are being kept ready to take off after any flying saucers. The Army last night announced that it had a fighter plane standing by at Muroc airbase, California, to join in the chase..

News Archive

but when it comes to military aircraft being scrambled to intercept UFOs like in the Edwards AFB incident, the La Joya Military Base incident, the Tehran incident etc... there's never been any gun camera footage released.

Military aircraft gun cameras have filmed thousands of UFOs, according to pilot reports; however, not one frame of gun camera film has ever been released.

Thread

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kerafyrm

So has anyone ever thought that we should make it a law or something to have all if not most planes require high quality video cameras on the planes for instance one on the left wing, right wing, cockpit and the rear of the plane. This could even be considered for safety reasons and possibly even training reasons.

Even the Curiosity rover on Mars has only a 2 MP camera, for crying out loud! (Which I was REALLY mad abut, btw)

Asking TPTB to put high res cameras on airliners when they can't even be bothered to put one on MARS is unrealistic.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

I tend to agree with you Tardacus.I have had quite a few ufo sightings,my husband and kids saw it too.My 6 yo son is so inured to the topic by TV,most likely,that he just looked,said:"Cool!" and carried on playing.Nothing changes,we are still awake and aware-but has to put food on the table,feed the cats+dogs,tend to practical everyday matters.I can imagine that would pretty much be the average reaction:"Wow Cool! /Whoa this is Not cool" and necessarily,back to the daily grind.And watching the Kardashians/NatGeo,going partying/hiking whatever inane or interesting things filled the free time of the population of earth before disclosure.The need to eat+have a roof over one's head is still by necessity going to be people's number one priority and concern,imo.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'm going to stay open minded and optomistic.
Too many planets and others star for there not be somebody else out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join