It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All theses years and still nothing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So its been a long time since we started to believe in UFOs and ET but yet in all theses years we have never actually declassified the subject and been able to say aliens are here and are real.

So has anyone ever thought that we should make it a law or something to have all if not most planes require high quality video cameras on the planes for instance one on the left wing, right wing, cockpit and the rear of the plane. This could even be considered for safety reasons and possibly even training reasons.

This way if pilots actually see something totally crazy they have proof of it and they wouldn't have to be scared or worried about losing their jobs when they come forward and say they saw something totally out of this world they could just simply show the video as proof that it was not only their eyes that saw it. I really do feel that we have tons of pilots who have seen some unexplainable things and have just never came forward to talk about it because they would be considered insane or something stupid and not be allowed to fly again or lose their job.

This would sort of be like how in Russia there's a video camera in just about every single car and the reason for this is so they have proof of what happen in like a car accident or of some other illegal acts other people are doing. Except in this case it would be to prove that the pilots who are seeing things are not insane or seeing things if it was also caught on the video off the plane especially if it was caught on multiple videos off the plane.

We could easily do this we have the technology and maybe it would just be on commercial jets or something I don't know there's a lot of ways you can go about this and I'm sure military wouldn't like camera's on all their jets.

Does anyone else have any thoughts or ideas on the subject?

(My bad if I posted in the wrong place don't really know where to put this thread.)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kerafyrm

Well they are intelligent with technology to boot.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The truth will probably never be revealed or it is to be revealed it won't be a sudden truth, but an extremely slow process. The ET's are probably watching us grow and evolve on a massive scale spanning thousands of years. In fact, they probably live thousands of years unlike our lifespan of around 75.

I think it will slowly just come to be. Eventually there will be good HD video evidence and people will start to talk, once people talk the subject will get serious. Each and every one of us knows in the back of our mind that something bigger than us exists, something is watching us. We are like fish in a bowl, really. We can't perceive the universe as it really is.

Just ranting...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11:11
The truth will probably never be revealed or it is to be revealed it won't be a sudden truth, but an extremely slow process. The ET's are probably watching us grow and evolve on a massive scale spanning thousands of years. In fact, they probably live thousands of years unlike our lifespan of around 75.

I think it will slowly just come to be. Eventually there will be good HD video evidence and people will start to talk, once people talk the subject will get serious. Each and every one of us knows in the back of our mind that something bigger than us exists, something is watching us. We are like fish in a bowl, really. We can't perceive the universe as it really is.

Just ranting...

No kidding I think the same thing for both things you said pretty much heh.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

This is my opinion of UFO's and their occupants...
1.UFO's are real.
2.UFO occupants are real.
3.I don't believe 'they' are extraterrestrial.
4.I believe 'them' to be interdimensional.
5.I believe 'they' are evil beyond imagination.
6.I don't believe 'they' are our lost space brothers.
7.U.S.A. probably has several UFO's in storage
somewhere.
8.There is a strong probability that our government
has used technology from these interdimensional beings.
I think the term that I am looking for is reverse engineering?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Why does it even matter?
Lets say they we do get clear unambiguous irrefutable photographic proof of UFOs, then what do we do?

Obviously they don`t want to be in contact with us and there is nothing we can do to force contact with them.
we can`t shoot them down, we can`t capture them, we can`t contact them in any way.
even if we did discover some way of contacting them they would just ignore us and not respond, since they obviously don`t want to have contact with us or they would have already initiated contact.

They seem perfectly content with just doing whatever it is they have been doing here for decades or centuries or millenia and ignoring us for all that time.

Proving that they exist won`t really change much in our day to day lives things will still continue on pretty much as they have been except that when people see the flashing lights zipping around in the sky they will know that they are just extraterrestrials doing whatever it is that they do and continuing to ignore us.

edit on 18-2-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

I'm with mama. There is an appointed time for all to be revealed. You must read the words long written down.

Credit and Apprciation SLAYER 69 productions.

SnF OP !

edit on 18-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

You really think NOTHING will change? Nothing at all? This is the most important issue of our time in my opinion. So crucially important that if we continue to just ignore it our species will not survive. Once it is treated as FACT that we have ET's zipping around our sky's doing whatever they want, we will demand answer. Religion will change. Science will change. The entire population will change their opinion on life itself. This I think is the first step to advancing our civilization - realizing we need to work together to reach the level of intelligence and knowledge of the alien's in our sky's.

Don't you want to reach the next level of evolution? Isn't that important?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Welcome to Ufology

It's not as simple as you put it, civilian pilots are reluctant to come forward (although some have) due to the taboos within the industry, additionally, even with video footage, the authorities would come up with some "rational" explanation which may or may not be true.

Military pilots are sworn to their superiors and any public disclosure is a strict no-no, and failure to comply with this could result in prison probably.

The head honchos within the government who are aware of the subject and against disclosure, will do everything they can to keep the subject hush including spreading lies to cover up events of significance.

And obviously, to admit that you have no control over your own airspace (which these people do not, due to some sightings), is to admit that you are powerless. Being powerless is not in TPTB agenda

60 plus years and counting and nothing seems like it is going to change anytime soon, if you think it will, then I suggest looking at finding yourself another interest.
edit on 18-2-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The more people believe, the more it will come to pass.

Our collective mentality creates our reality.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I don't see why we need to have it publicly acknowledged..is it to say to some I told you so? If you are a Christian how do you validate God? Most people don't believe in him but Christians don't seem to mind. If your angle is that we are being limited by keeping some technology a secret, you may have a point.

With all the pictures and testimony that's out their draw your own conclusion...it's not going to make me any closer to my neighbors if they validate what some people already know...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You really think NOTHING will change? Nothing at all? This is the most important issue of our time in my opinion. So crucially important that if we continue to just ignore it our species will not survive. Once it is treated as FACT that we have ET's zipping around our sky's doing whatever they want, we will demand answer. Religion will change. Science will change. The entire population will change their opinion on life itself. This I think is the first step to advancing our civilization - realizing we need to work together to reach the level of intelligence and knowledge of the alien's in our sky's.

This is sort of what I think to it would change how most people think about life and it's just another step forward for us as a race to know that there's more out there than just us. It's not to say anything like I told you so and what not. It's reaching a higher level of knowledge for our entire race. It would open up possibilities on so many different levels for instance maybe we would realize there is no law of physics or maybe there is but you can break them that type of thing.

Don't you feel like if we actually had limits and we couldn't surpass theses limits like reverse gravity we would be living in a simulation like a game for instance programming it so you can't walk of the cliff... except in real life you can walk of the cliff and fall.

Working together is so key if we don't well I don't think we will get very far.

Some of us are just curious people that want to learn more about everything and UFOs or aliens or whatever has something to do with learning more about the universe.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

What do you think would happen?
Do you think the muslims will stop trying to kill all the infidels?
would the palistinians stop attacking isreal?
would the starving people in africa suddenly have more food?
would the rich become more generous and help the poor?
will the crime rates suddenly drop?
will the politicians and banksters stop pillaging the taxpayers?
will corruption stop?

none of those things will happen, we will still have go to work everyday. we will still have to deal with corruption in government,crime, poverty,war, greed etc. our daily lives won`t change one bit.
The only thing that will change for us on a daily basis is that we will finally have the knowledge and proof that we are the underdeveloped, third world ghetto planet of the universe that isn`t worthy of even being contacted by far superior beings who visit here everyday.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

So has anyone ever thought that we should make it a law or something to have all if not most planes require high quality video cameras on the planes for instance one on the left wing, right wing, cockpit and the rear of the plane.

That would have to be initiated by the Government.

Since the Government is either responsible for UFOs or trying to cover them up, they'd have very little incentive to require such a requirement.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Information regarding ufo's and ET may be just around the corner, whether real or fictitious. Especially if you believe the testimony of dr Carol Rosin. She stated that Werner Von Braun disclosed to her that TPTB would scare us all with incoming asteroids/meteors and then follow up with their final trump card. An Alien invasion !!
Could it be that the meteor threat was just the prelude to project 'blue beam' ? The timeline seems more than coincidental to me.
Watch this space.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco

I don't see why we need to have it publicly acknowledged..is it to say to some I told you so? If you are a Christian how do you validate God? Most people don't believe in him but Christians don't seem to mind. If your angle is that we are being limited by keeping some technology a secret, you may have a point.

With all the pictures and testimony that's out their draw your own conclusion...it's not going to make me any closer to my neighbors if they validate what some people already know...

I get what your saying and about the keeping technology a secret I think it's happening the reason why I think that is I've seen some things in real life personally with my own eyes and I'm usually always with my father when star grazing too. One day we saw a massive triangle shaped craft fly over us most people call it the TR-3B but I have no proof so I normally don't bring it up at all.

But seriously when I saw it, it makes you think is that a government craft if so why bother hiding it? Is it really that dangerous? Is it alien tech? Is it hundreds or thousands of years ahead of us? Can it produce a unlimited supply of free power? Does it run on fuel? Ect ect

If it was a alien craft I saw then I'm not surprised I know how the universe works now I obviously don't know nearly everything but I understand a lot and I understand how big it is and that it's billions of years old so I really wouldn't be surprised if something else was already here before us and just have been watching us for a long time.

Also about hiding technology don't you think they have been hiding some stuff that people like Nikola Tesla invented years ago and we still have no right to even see it or anything. Like for instance why would the government want free electricity out there in the world? They make no money off it so keep it secret forever.

All I'm trying to say really is all the top secret stuff eventually comes out and the public gets to know about it and possibly use it so why even bother hiding it in the first place why not just let people learn about it right away and advance off it? In less it's crazy powerful and destructive I see no reason to hide it. (I know you can turn just about anything into a weapon)

I won't be surprised if before I die the truth comes out because of the technology we will eventually have. The amount we will be advancing over the years till I die will blow me away just like in the past people grew up with no technology really and next you know by the time they died we made it into space and have TV's and advanced computers and planes ect ect.

Over the next 100 years we will be blown away by technology and how fast it advances again just like the people in the past were.
edit on 18-2-2013 by Kerafyrm because: Add something.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 11:11

2nd that

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

So has anyone ever thought that we should make it a law or something to have all if not most planes require high quality video cameras on the planes for instance one on the left wing, right wing, cockpit and the rear of the plane.

That would have to be initiated by the Government.

Since the Government is either responsible for UFOs or trying to cover them up, they'd have very little incentive to require such a requirement.

I know it would be up the the Government in less you had millions of people on board with the idea to actually make something like this happen and I know it won't actually happen I was really just looking for peoples thoughts. But anyways your point is obviously correct.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

I know a few points of your are true, the others would be a natural logical assumption. But the biggest question is why?

Why do they hide from us on one level, and completely expose themselves on another? If they are intelligent, and I have no doubt that they are, why would they play these games with us? What is their true opinion of us? And is their interaction with us a reflection of their true opinion?

My impression is that they view us as ignorant, which admittedly we are, gullible, which we are in believing all the crap they have sewn upon us, and unintelligent, which we are by not being able to see through all the games and disinformation they pelt us with. I do not believe words like respect and admiration are used when they discuss our human race within themselves.

I view the "Gray" alien as nothing more than a mind control technology, specifically designed and programed to covertly implant trains of thought that are not in the best interest of freedom or for that matter relaying vital truths about their programers. They are mind control enforcers who promote all the institutions you see today. Abductions and secret societies are their chosen avenue of contact. Governments that submit to them become nothing more than a very large, very well funded, Secret Society. What say you, NSA?

Our best and brightest minds are held behind shields of silences and oaths, never to reveal what they have discovered so that mankind can mount a defense, against our "Owners". Our owners fear one thing more than anything else, and that is the truth of them, and their bloody history. They cant even bring themselves to judgment about how they have mislead and treated us because they see us as nothing more than "Smart Monkeys" . We are not worthy of equality.

The truth of the present Global disarmament, whether on a local, state, federal, or country level? Our owners only fear one thing, the slaves being able to defend themselves against tyranny, and fight for freedom.

To all the intelligence operatives my only advice is to get out of the bed of the owners. Please don't ask me what their opinion of you, is.

We do not need video cameras mounted on Aircraft to document all the "Owners" craft. All we need is for the Governments to declassify the subject, and start standing up, for the people. You will never see what the owners have promised you! NEVER!

One other thing for those who have lost hope and see no way out of this dilemma, take note. Their truly is a force, a power, a divine presents, that is watching our battle.

And that distance is shortening, every day.
edit on 18-2-2013 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
"So its been a long time since we started to believe in UFOs and ET but yet in all theses years we have never actually declassified the subject and been able to say aliens are here and are real."

Dude if you think thats bad what about the poor Christians?

2000+ years and still nothing!
edit on 18-2-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join