It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History not how you remembered it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Thank you for posting that info

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Wow, so I thought he did die in 1995, as nearly 10 years ago I distinctly remember my middle school history teach teaching us about it. We had to read newspaper articles about it, and the chaos it caused in certain places around the world. Weird.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoyfullMustardwould there be small groups of people who would remember the old time line?

Good question. I don't know

Sort of an abstract time travel one but hypothetically speaking, if each timeline were like so a dimension or somehow all were connected to each other, would not the ripples of an event or change in events from one travel to the others, even if hardly noticable?

I remember hearing about the Mauntak Project, that in their time travels they learned if you visit to a single point in time too many times it degrades the space/time ( or something? I forget the wording ) and that if you travel back to one spot too many times, I think it was said the entire timeline, future and present and past would crumble - buts that's all hearsay at this point and in this comment. Maybe it's worth mentioning though

I don't think that deja vu would be the remembering of a timeline, but that when the timeline changes some people can be aware of it because of the connectedness of all things, time and space wise..
edit on 2/22/2013 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'm usually just a lurker around these boards. I don't post much, but when I read your thread I just wanted to say, that yup, I clearly remember seeing news about Mandela dying in his cell in the 90s too. And then when a few years later I saw him on the news again with Charlize Theron, I was so confused, because I still remembered the news channel's report about his death.
Then again, I've had so many weird and unexplainable things happen to me in my life, that I just shrugged it off as one of those.

I'm glad I'm not alone in this Mandela thing, though I'm pretty sure I never read or saw anything about Christopher Lloyd's death, he's thank goodness, still alive, well, and a great actor.

Another thing that I just remembered, and think might have something to do with this topic. Whenever I see something on the TV about Michael Jackson, I always get the same feeling: "He shouldn't be dead, something is wrong. I feel like it should be different" (I'm not a big fan, but liked some of his songs growing up.)
edit on 23-2-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: added a comment

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lampsalot
Doesn't Bob Dylan seem like he should be dead? I mean, I'd never wish it on him but he seems like one of those people that you would think would have died young.

I thought something was up with Robert Deniro. He just seemed to have stayed in his twenties for forty years.

I could have sworn I read that Christopher LLoyd (Back to the Future) had died.
edit on 2/23/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
you have to remember also , how many times did joe dimaggio die lol , he's up , hes down, if you heard 1 of the reports & didnt give it much thought well , a few years later you find out hes still alive , not saying your wrong its just that you should take that into consideration.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join