It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Primer feilds pt2 & pt3. (Documentary)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
As a follow up to pt1 of primer feilds. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought I'd share pt2 and pt3 for those interested in magnetics and zero point energy.

Scientist David lapoint reveals discoveries he claims may cause the laws of physics to be rewritten. North/south apposing magnetic feilds and the singularity created at zero point, and visible plasma experiments, free energy and magnetics of space.

In this video series the currently accepted theories of physics and astrophysics are shaken to the core by a radical new theory of the fundamental forces in all matter. You will be amazed as a magnetic model of the dome at CERN is used to create a 100 mm diameter plasma Sun with a 300 mm diameter equatorial disc of plasma around it! All the plasma videos are actual footage with no enhancement or manipulation other than speed. In other words, this is real thing. Hard to believe, but it is all true.

I'm watching the videos now and would be interested in what others may think. It this cutting edge new discovery about to change everything?

Pt2, gives a recap on pt1 if you missed it.

Pt3, how this theory intergrates the double slit experiment and quantum machanics and the ramifications of the the future use of this knowledge..

edit on 17-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Just finished watching pt2. Very interesting, I wouldn't say it was absolute proof of the workings of matter and it's relationship to magnetics up till now has been false, but does give some very good visual evidence for the primer feilds theory.

In fact I don't think it cancels out the laws of physics but rather adds another dimension or two to our understanding of how it "all" works. Would be interesting to see how maths works with this theory and if things predictably fall into place as the do with our current laws of physics. Hmm, could science be inline for a dimensional shift too?

On to pt3.....

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ok, so halfway through part three, it has just beautifully shown how light works in 3d form instead of 2d wave form, with a plausible working model and suprisingly very simple to understand. And seeing how this works in conjunction with the fractual nature of the universe really gives a sense of a 5d approach to the mechanics of physics. Fascinating.

I'm amazed. Very impressed so far.

ETA, mind blown.... Can't wait for parts 4,5,6,7

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Dunno about all the theory, but it looks like the guy has a radial flowing toroidial current plasma-focus. To me the method shown here might be a more interesting way to go than the axial current flow on the Tokamak when it comes to a workable fusion method. Mainly because it produces a hot pinch-point and has field lines which are self-reinforcing rather than the more brute force magnetic compression of plasma the more mainstream fusion method uses. If you were to model "ball lightning" this would also be the way to do it.

It also has quite a bit in common with the Bussard/Polywell/Farnsworth fusor, but even compared to them it seems simpler in approach.

I'm surprised by the way he's working with the thing that he's not too worried about shielding. If it's able to do what I suspect it can, you'd probablly want to watch out for X-rays, UV, and perhaps even neutron or gamma radiation. Then again, maybe he's using a gas that wont fuse at the energy levels demonstrated and just wants to get an idea of the field model before taking it to the next obvious step. (Even then there's still a good chance for UV and X-rays.)

top topics

join