It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware the Ides of March - Pope before March 15th - Connection to Caesar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I find it interesting to read this article in USA Today.

Article

VATICAN CITY (AP) — The Vatican raised the possibility Saturday that the conclave to elect the next pope might start sooner than March 15, the earliest date possible under current rules that require a 15 to 20 day waiting period after the papacy becomes vacant.

Vatican spokesman the Rev. Federico Lombardi said that Vatican rules on papal succession are open to interpretation and that "this is a question that people are discussing."

"It is possible that church authorities can prepare a proposal to be taken up by the cardinals on the first day after the papal vacancy" to move up the start of the conclave, he said.

Cry “Caesar!” Speak, Caesar is turn’d to hear.

Soothsayer: Beware the ides of March.

Caesar: What man is that?

Brutus: A soothsayer bids you beware the ides of March.

Who is Caesar? Will he heed the warning? Obama is 51 years old. Caesar was 56 in this description. From the book: The Ides of March

"From the pen of the international bestselling author of The Last Legion comes a new political thriller set during the tempestuous final days of Julius Caesar?s Imperial Rome.

It is March in the year 44 BC. The Roman Empire stretches from modern-day Syria in the east to the Atlantic Ocean in the west. Gaius Julius Caesar, Pontifex Maximus, dictator in perpetuity, indomitable military leader who has subjected much of the known world to Roman law, is fifty-six years old. He is at the height of his power; his reign is supreme and his reach immense. Or so it appears. In truth, Caesar is exhausted and ill, trapped in the prison of his own nightmares. His divine missions?to end the bloody season of fratricidal wars, to reconcile warring factions, to singlehandedly save Roman civilization?may be too great for one man.

The tide is turning against Caesar and there are those who conspire against him. They accuse him of being a tyrant. They say that when he dissolved the alliance with Pompey the Great at the river Rubicon, he put an end to liberty within the Republic. Caesar has resisted the attempts of his betrayers to bring him down, still he cannot resist forever. His power is being drained and it seems that nothing can save him, not Publius Sextius?his most loyal centurion and comrade, who is racing toward Rome in an attempt to prevent his assassination?or his devoted wife, Calphurnia; not even the attentions of his lover Servilla.

The soothsayer's prophecies will out and when the Ides of March have passed, the world will have changed forever."

Obama is 56 in 2017. I think the last Golden Jubilee is in 2017. LINK

End of liberty; dissolved alliances; betrayal; power being drained and so on. Sound familiar to our day and age? Rome falls for the last time I suppose. What are we getting ready to witness? Are there connections?

Global Financial Meltdown

Genesis 6

6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

120 X 50 (Jubilee Years) = 6000. The 1967 6 Day war was a marker in my view. The coming Pope may signal the final 2.5 years leading up to the midpoint of the 7 year tribulation. Clearly, we are headed toward that world government of Revelation 13.

Can it be said that December 21st was the end of a calendar marked by the fallen in Genesis 6?

Long Count Calendars and Enoch

edit on 16-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Yup lightning hits. Cool times we live in. Like in the days of Noah, people think they can mock G-d.

Turn from wickedness and repent.
edit on 16-2-2013 by Kargun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Since I find this to be a smorgasbord of sound bites you have retrieved from your past and yet have no understanding of my only comment is that I'm hoping Obama does not see the year 2017!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
link1 2011
link 1 again, 2011
link2 2012

ides of march (deliberately lowercase).... mostly just glitter. Sensationalism... Call it what you will.

edit on 25/2/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Anyways.... whose worried? I'm not worried.... I already have my assurance that I'll be in Heaven, with Jesus... whenever (not if ever) anything goes down.... I'll be spending an eternity in heaven.. in bliss.

No problemo, amigo!

edit on 25/2/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join