It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conflicted feelings about "reptilians," odd dreams before I even heard about them....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The thing one should always consider is that nothing in this world is black and white. I for one am a bit xenophobic towards reptilians however that is from my personal experiences with them. most in my culture is sort of xenophobic to them actually... regardless i think it would be wise to be careful of those reptilians as you would a person, also please keep in mind as well that they are probably interested you for a certain reason. who knows, you may be descended from them xD;....

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hi I just got a dream about reptilians
In my dream my wife rent our house to a lot people a house I never see in my life but I know where is located all rooms, so there was a lot people in my house in my room in living room even in the bathroom I star getting angry no friendly cus the fact I can not walk in to my house even in the bathroom cuz wile I was there so meny people tried to get there too so I star yealed to my wife to come since was her the one how rent the house I want her to kick them out but since my wife don't show up I just get out my house is when everything change first I see a family of green reptilians spending good time at the hedge of the river like a regular family then I see a child reptilian playing around then more in background it was nice and peaceful then I wen back to my house and I see all this reptilians well still look like people but the faces started transformed but was nothing scare they was smiling and grateful to me I was thinking why you guys doesnt show me this before and they was reading my mind they still walking outside my house and I was like I should it let them stay so I get the feeling that thy was there in my house not to attack me but for protect me in some way the one who was fighting in the hole dream was me

so can somebody tell what this mean or maybe an opinion

Thanks so much

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: terrestre

I never saw this reply! Sorry, or I would have responded sooner. I was just looking at my threads and decided to read through this one again. Thank you for sharing this dream. It is interesting, but I don't know how to interpret it. I like how I am not alone in seeing them in a good light.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join