It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is this flying near a B2 bomber!!!! Compelling footage from the military chanel!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
look at 2:54, look like the same effect but a bit clearer. I am gonna leave it there.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I have seen that video a lot of times.... but I am confused as to how this relates to this video? That was clearly a craft. This video is completely different. All i am asking of you to explain this video... is how a downward track of the chase plane camera, CLEARLY banking or descending has a "reflection" that ascends upwards. NOT just upwards, but tracks the camera and then hits 90 degrees and ascends upwards while the camera sits in situe.

I guess I'm asking... what kinda move did the plane make to show us that awesome video footage that has us all fooled?

What did the pilot do to make that "reflection" move acutely from a straight path to a complete 90 degree upward movement. Show me an example of that.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Neutradol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Neutradol

is how a downward track of the chase plane camera, CLEARLY banking or descending has a "reflection"
Because the camera is tracking the B2. It is not following the maneuvers of the chase plane. The camera is not in a fixed position. It is being aimed by someone. Aimed at the B2. So when the chase plane rolls and the cockpit reflection moves, the B2 stays in the same place and the reflection moves.

I guess I'm asking... what kinda move did the plane make to show us that awesome video footage that has us all fooled?
It rolled left slightly and you are the only one who seems to be fooled.
edit on 2/15/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You think the camera is NOT in a fixed postition!? Well, this chase plane happens to be an F18 with a FIXED Dash chase cockpit cam! And like I said..... does that move itself to create these images? The footage you are on about is aimed footage!
edit on 15-2-2013 by Neutradol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

But still, show me an example of ANY plane from a chase plane that makes a movement like that!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

It has more than one camera. A chase plane is useless if it only has a fixed camera. There are times when they are flying around the aircraft they're chasing, and they have to film to the side to keep an eye on it. It has a fixed instrument panel (not dash) camera, and then can have either a mounted steerable camera in the back seat, or it can have a hand held camera in the back seat. The point of chase planes is to track and video test flights, in case something goes wrong. You can't do that with a fixed camera pointing straight ahead, when you're having to fly to the side of the aircraft you're being chase for.

This video was shot from an F-18 chase plane, just like used in the video with the B-2. They used a second camera in the back seat to track the SCA for the final flight.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by silverflame

All video shot from the front cockpit cam (fixed). 2 exterior co-pilot shots, which are not applicable as they are CLEARLY free camera. As said above, show me an example like this of a reflection that INSTANTLY moves direction 90 degrees upwards, regardless of where the camera points.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

All video shot from the front cockpit cam (fixed).

What is your source for this information?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Are we talking about the flying saucer which passes over top of the bomber at 2:53/2:55 on the film....
its no cloudy streak.....it just zips by in three frames or so......cool find just for the bomber, but that its got the saucer and cannot be denied by military its a honey.....
Thanks
............s

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join