It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things not where you left them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
My pal Lucy misplaced her cell phone and we looked all over the front area of my van (assuming it might've slipped out of her purse) to try to find it. It wasn't there, so we then assumed that she must've left it home by mistake, and we let the concern over it go until we got back to her place. Then, when we got back I called it with my phone, but there wasn't any ring at all in the house. So, I went back outside to try to call it in the van with my cell and dialed it as I was looking across the driver's seat at the passenger seat and the floor of the van surrounding the passenger seat. The second that her phone rang, it literally appear on the open floor space between the two front seats and in full easy view of where I was resting my eyes as I waited for the initial ring.

It's a smart phone, so it's not tiny. It's black, and the floor carpet is a medium gray-blue. There's nothing at all cluttered between the seats on that open floor space. And that damn phone simply appeared in front of my eyes when that ring sounded.

This happened last week. In my own home, this kind of crap never ends. It doesn't even startle me anymore.
edit on 2/23/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join