It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apostasy of the Clerics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
OK. I am sure that the Third Secret of Fatima has been spoken of at length here before, but I felt that maybe in light, and circumstance of, Pope Benedict's resignation, it may be prudent to have another look. All info for this thread opener is taken from the Wiki article on Three Secrets of Fatima. Pretty straight forward. en.m.wikipedia.org...

To start with, for those who aren't familiar with the story, the Three Secrets were a series of visions given to one Lucia Santos and two of her cousins between May and October of 1917. The six apparitions took the form of the Blessed Virgin Mary and included visions of hell, the two World Wars, and...well, the crux of the entire issue is what the third vision was about. You see, there is strong evidence that the third secret was confiscated by the church and was changed. Anyhow, if you aren't familiar and like good mysteries, please check it out.

On to my question and purpose for this thread. Two parts really. Firstly, in regards to the official Vatican release of the third secret, the Pope climbs a hill , while apparently surrounded by clergy, and is murdered by bot arrows and bullets...while in like fashion, the clergy begin to fall dead. Is it possible that this eludes to the assassination attempt and subsequent sex abuse scandal that has rocked the church? Secondly, it is rumored that the actual secret, or at least the part they failed to release, speaks of apocalypse (unveiling sex abuse?) and a great apostasy of clergymen. Pope John Paul II's personal theologian stated that the Apostasy would begin at the top of the church... Are we seeing the fulfillment of the Fatima Prophecies? I am beginning to believe we are.

Will we see more clergy leaving the church in the coming days?
Is the next Pope truly the last? Controlled by Satan himself? I dunno, but I find this all fascinating!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Creep Thumper

The two thread premises are different, but thanks for the link.

new topics

join