It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter Weather gonna be Severe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Although el nino might be gone I believe the US is in a rough ride this winter....my mom emailed me a thread you might think interesting

www.mrssurvival.com...

This lady talks about the bugs and stuff and thats how she draws her conclusions about this winter....sounds like a hick from tenessee she even got a tin roof so maybe its more nannyhoohoo but i dunno...im in china it doesn't really matter to me

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The Farmers Almanac is way ahead of you. It will be a wild winter, with bursts of severe weather. Nothing we have not seen before up here.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
is that a pircture of someone in your family during the civil war...main...the north i presume? my great grandfather Merlin Morrison was in the confederacy...don't know why thought they all came from Bonderaunt, Iowa....wasn't that north too?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
yup.. we're meant to be in for a extreme winter here in the UK

no sign of it yet though

LL1

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I also heard the Farmers' Almanac prediction of severe weather.
Thanks for the link!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Here in N.W. Colorado we already have snow on the ground. More is expected with increasingly cold weather. Start saving now for the highest home heating bills of your lives, and the greatest profits for oil, gas, and coal companies in history.

We have been very lucky over the past few years, unless you are a ski bum or ski-related conglomerate, in that winters have been exceptionally mild lately. This year should be back to normal.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I sat the winter will be cold in the north, warmer in the south. It will snow, rain, sleet and the like. All in all we are just going to wait and see what each day will bring.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yes! it is going to be very bad. The weather will start a little before THanksgiving, and I dont see a break, sun might come out for 1 or 2 days here or there, but thats about it. I told my husband in August that I think this will be the first year Kansas City shuts down. My family was mostly farm folk. Even though we have (almost) all moved into the suburbs we still know how to read our intuition and nature to find out how to prepare for the winter. I would not be surprised to see several feet of snow here and well below zero temps. Im planning on it. Fixing to go to Sam's club to stock up for the winter this week. I know in my gut that pretty soon, I wont be able to go anywhere for awhile. Besides my gut, what we have seen here is all the rain we had in the summer (you always clean something real good before you freeze it), Farmers had to do their final harvest in early to mid August, wooly worms are all jet black.

join