It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Carnival Triumph, Harbinger of Sorrow?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Okay well I know it's been awhile for me but I will get to the point rather quickly. I was watching Leno and he was mentioning the Carnival Triumph being stranded, I believe he mocked it and called it the "S.S. E. coli", on the account that they have, "no running water and few toilets available". And that got me thinking, if there is no running water, scarce food, and "busted toilets, hot rooms, headaches, and a fire" and there is "water and feces all over the floors", is it possible that this cruise ship will bring with it a plague?

I know that is all paranoid talk. But the conditions are right, if there is no running water and the toilets are busted, which leads to feces being everywhere. The diseases spread by feces can be quite nasty, noted the first one in the link, AMEBIASIS, is said to only really be a threat in "developing countries that have poor sanitary conditions", well the Triumph does have such conditions.

And then "a Zombie Apocalypse mentioned in the House of Commons", kinda tongue in check

edit on 13-2-2013 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Interesting.. I guess the government will call in some drones if plague is really an issue and blame terrorists or something.
But seriously that could be a big problem if some sort of parasite or virus develops.
Edit: maybe someone could drop off antibiotics, soap, sanitizer, etc
edit on 13-2-2013 by Holidakd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Holidakd

That is the truth, zombies aren't the worry per-say, but a pandemic is of more concern as it has happened in the past.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth
is it possible that this cruise ship will bring with it a plague?

Hmmm... good question. The conspiracy theorist in me wonders what the odds are that it would be used as a "false-flag" type incident to spread a nice new pandemic even if the ship does NOT have one? Aren't we about due for some fear / terror incident already? It has been a while it seems.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Just have the ship dock in L.A., the cops can set it on fire, problem solved.

new topics

top topics

join