It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit transcribers claim police started fire in Dorner case.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

the FD's lack of action doesn't really prove anything. FD and EMS almost never are permitted to enter a hot zone for any reason, and are routinely told to hang back until granted clearance. if this was staged: they had to act like they would during any other active shooter scenario and not go rushing in to knock down a fire. if it wasn't staged: they were doing what they're trained to do, which is wait for police clearance to try and get in to knock down the fire. either way, that clearance is never granted until the fate of the shooter is sure and certain. sorry, the lack of FD involvement doesn't prove anything one way or the other.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
1. Burners is code word for Gas Canisters.
2. Who gives a rat ass. This guy deserved everything he got.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Forgive me for this stupid question, and maybe I watched too much CSI back in the day, but aren't there any ways at all to check the identity of the body??
Teeth can withstand temperatures of more than 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit (1,093 degrees Celsius) - Are they not able to find any evidence at all that this is the correct person?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamrock6
reply to post by Cherryontop

the FD's lack of action doesn't really prove anything. FD and EMS almost never are permitted to enter a hot zone for any reason, and are routinely told to hang back until granted clearance. if this was staged: they had to act like they would during any other active shooter scenario and not go rushing in to knock down a fire. if it wasn't staged: they were doing what they're trained to do, which is wait for police clearance to try and get in to knock down the fire. either way, that clearance is never granted until the fate of the shooter is sure and certain. sorry, the lack of FD involvement doesn't prove anything one way or the other.

True.
However, lack of action is not needed to prove that the intention of the sheriffs department was to burn the house down.
They used actual words to say it. They also laughed and joked about it.

I guess someone will tell us that 'burn the mothereffer down' is a LEO euphemism for spraying irritant gases.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The police intentionally set the cabin on fire with incendiary tear gas canisters.

There is overwhelming evidence of this on tape.

The only question is did police intended the suspect to flee the cabin, or did they intended for him to burn.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Adding to the speculation that Dorner was already a dead man walking. Words from former LAPD narcotics officer and journalist investigator Michael Ruppert ...

There was no "Wanted dead or alive" agenda, just "wanted dead" Hmm, maybe two wrongs really do make a right in this case. Meaning, the LAPD had hunted him down just to kill him and perhaps Dorner was justified in what he had done and was going to do.
edit on 14-2-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yeah something is surely not right with this case. This is the first time I've heard cops burning down a house with a suspect in it.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

Not for me!

Crazy story.

There was a crazy kid who lived in our dorms my 3rd semester of college. He had what i like to call "devil eyes". He just gave of the aura of being... crazy and someone you would not want to be around.

Well turns out he left college after that semester. Stole a Car. Shot and killed a cop that pulled him over. In the ensuing chase he escaped into house (luckily the owners were on vacation). He shot another officer when they entered the building. And in the end, the house burned down with him inside of it.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

Not for me!

Crazy story.

There was a crazy kid who lived in our dorms my 3rd semester of college. He had what i like to call "devil eyes". He just gave of the aura of being... crazy and someone you would not want to be around.

Well turns out he left college after that semester. Stole a Car. Shot and killed a cop that pulled him over. In the ensuing chase he escaped into house (luckily the owners were on vacation). He shot another officer when they entered the building. And in the end, the house burned down with him inside of it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join