It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT TRUMPS WHAT? How do we process all of this information? What really matters? Just look at my li

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
So . . . I read a story about “Rouge Cop Dorner”. I read his manifesto, I look for other possible influences, I end up with 20 browser tabs open with everything from the cut and dry, to references of a drone agenda. I end up down the rabbit hole to try and form an opinion based on deductive reasoning from mixed speculative sources.

I then catch a piece on ancient technologies and megalithic builders. That opens up all kinds of question about our history, lost knowledge, past wonderment, etc. Now my browser tabs are so tiny, I cant even hit the right tab with a mouse click.

Continue on this path for a few hours and you will hit the wall I hit daily. What is noise? What is real? What’s worth pursuing? What should I care about? . . . . and what trumps what?

I could diagram this all out and beautiful mind it, but here is just some of the topics that race across my screen and through my head each day.

> Local, state, country issues that effect my neighbors and me.
> Crimes against humanity that may be coming to my doorstep soon.
> Laws and abuses of laws and powers that are and will directly impact the US.
> Environmental issues, the root causes, what data is real and how it may impact us all.
> The economy, the banking system, the Federal Reserve, the shady bailouts, the creature from Jekyll Island, what’s coming next and what to invest in.
> War, conflicts and how our county is leveraging its muscle and why (Petro $, etc.).
> Drugs, why are certain drugs illegal ? What is being blocked that can give us healthy lives and pulls us from the pharma teet?
> Ancient technologies and history that could solve significant problems that would impact everyone.
> Current and future technology – Apples next thing and what it means for me? Ubuntu for cell phones, nano tech, invisibility, mind controlled artificial limbs.
> The universe at large– Time travel, our universe, what the hell happened to mars, did we go to the moon and if not, what’s the back story?
> Inner space– The miracle of Life, DNA with error checking code, the heart being the communicator and predictor and not the head, Quantum Mechanics.

And it goes on and on regardless of if I am in front of my PC or not. Sprinkle in facebook, blogs, and glue it all together with a bunch of memes and kittens, and its deafening.

YES I KNOW – “you spend to much time on ATS” “ Welcome to the real world” and the inevitable “ thanks’ for wasting my time you Jackass – I though you had something real to say”
Regardless, it’s a real issue and I pose to myself and everyone here the following questions . . .

Q: If Quantum theories are real, do you really give a crap about Pole Shift, Gun Crimes and a collapse of our economy?

Q: If the earth’s magnetic poles are going to flip tomorrow, do you care about your sub-atomic composition, Sandy Hook and our Trillions of debt created by . . . who knows?

Q: If there is a gun-toting murderer on the loose in your neighborhood, do you worry about pole shift, a collapsed economy or that fact that you might be living in a simulation?

Q: If you might be pennyless tomorrow, what difference will it make is North is South, your neighbor just emptied his glock into his ceiling, and your brain might only be a receiver and your consciousness is elsewhere?

So – rinse, repeat and add in a few more core issues to really mind trip. It’s a challenge for me and I am guessing for others. I am not really sure why I wrote this thread other then to say, if you’re with me on processing these multi-threaded life issues, your not alone.

edit on 12-2-2013 by oldmeatwad because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2013 by oldmeatwad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Just like my Hopi friend says:
"Everything is exactly as it is supposed to be. It just IS."

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Just like my Hopi friend says:
"Everything is exactly as it is supposed to be. It just IS."

I hopi he is right

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by oldmeatwad

I worry about nothing. I deal with what is in front of me at any given time. This keeps me peaceful. It also may explain why two women have divorced me though.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'm with you man. Because I'm so befuddled and buried under a mountain of all that awful at all times, I'm really at a lack of how to respond eloquently to this thread at the moment. I'll think about it some more and get back to you

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

It is time to step away from the computer and go outside.
Please,wear your sunglasses.
That strange noise,that chirping sort of noise,is birds.

We are here for a brief moment in time,enjoy it,don't waste it on non-sense.

Peace,
K

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
At this point in time, we cannot possibly process all that is happening, for it is, what is.

What matters is your journey in this life, drop the none-sense and be at peace.

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
In a word?

Decaffeinated. It's just as good as the real thing.....and less of it perhaps.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I understand you completly. Also notice how no issue ever gets resolved, it just get put in back of mind, so you can continously dwell on at different times.

top topics

join