It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The enemy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Ello good people,

I thought I'd throw ATS a bone and maybe take out a few birds at the same time. I find that sometimes,
when I believe I have a good perspective on a certain matter, something going on in society, a current event
that effects the by and large. That same perspective can quite often, due to some unseen distortions in text, conjoined by a readers personal comprehensive abilities, not to mention my own poor use of grammar ? Said perspective from mind to paper, as per many a slip, twix cup and a lip, can undergo quite a metamorphosis.

Other times, what I'm think'in in my head, just looks stupid in text no matter what words are deployed in any arrangement. Or what ever size vocabulary is accessed, because sometimes what I'm think'in is just stupid.
Yes, as shocking as it is, sometimes my perceptions are a bit skewed. Not only that, but the fallacy on it's own
is obviously problematic by way of digression.

So let's get right to the point shall we ?

Am I seeing things clearly here in America, regarding The Prez; who had NRA backing because they believed his claims of being, pro 2nd amendment ? Is my perception a bit skewed, or is Barack Obama bombing innocent civilians old people and children in one country? While in another country where his citizenship is at best, as far
as I can tell, arguable ? Did I not see the POTUS in open public, display the definition of hypocrisy, as he mockingly wiped away tears for the fallen at Sandy Hook ?

Is it just me ? Or am I seeing Mr. Obama using a currently and seemingly endless barrage of mindless and completely suspicious attacks by firearm on children in this country ? Children that he has no more reason to care about or cry over, than those he chooses to bomb in other countries ? Did I not see him exploiting children and even a very near future child victim of gun violence, aspiring to gain support for his administrations executive orders on gun control ?

Finally, am I really supposed to believe the gov. wants to control our firearms because they're concerned for our safety and the lives of children, when the control the gov. is trying to impose will most likely to the point I myself absolutely believe, will result, in wide spread death and destruction, even civil war with'in our own borders ? If someone can tell me, I'm not seeing a gov. so obsessed with gaining control over OUR WEAPONS, that it's imposing treasonous orders that are only bound to cause massive bloodshed like this land has never seen
before ? Then please speak up I can't hear you ? And that ladies and gentlemen is the objective of this administration. You see it, you know it and from what I can see, before summer we're going to live it.

For the record and those that would inquire I do not own a firearm. But that's only because the gov. hasn't outlawed them yet. Still waiting.
edit on 12-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Nope, it's not just your own skewed perception randy. The Potus is very much the hypocrite, carelessly bombing innocent children in other countries without a care whilst in this country using the fear of our children's safety to serve his master's own agenda. He uses tragedy involving children in the US as media propaganda spreading opportunity while trying to keep quiet the tragedies he has perpetrated against children in other countries. It is blatant hypocrisy at it's finest, and playing to whichever side is most convenient for the moment. And people accused John Kerry of being a "flip flopper"- HAH! he was/is an amateur compared to Obama!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yes his hypocrisy is transparent and insults the intelligence of the average man, when he so proudly displays it in all it`s glory.

If the president and the politicians really did care about making us safer they would outlaw cigarettes.Many more people die from tobacco related causes every year than die from all the violent crime deaths combined.
Not only would banning tobacco save more lives than banning guns but it wouldn`t violate anyone`s constitutional rights since tobacco use isn`t a right like gun ownership is.
No, they don`t care about making things safer,there are many legal things, staring them in the face,they could do to save a lot of lives,like outlawing tobacco, but they won`t do it because their agenda isn`t to make things safer and save lives.
They are liers and hypocrites and they aren`t fooling anyone.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

They are liers and hypocrites and they aren`t fooling anyone.

I believe their at a point where the lies being so obvious still serve a purpose. They serve as a show of the power that is held over Americans. As if the message between the lines reads.

Here's the lie we have for you. Don't believe it ? Do something about it. The lies seem to beckon us to destruction.

new topics

top topics

join