It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-year-old boy killed, 2 wounded by man randomly shooting at cars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hi all

sry if this has been posted U didnt see it

Well wtf? A guy just walks down the street and starts shooting at random cars.. He shot 9 year old boy in he head that was driving with his mother.. What thre hell is wrong with people?

They caught the guy,but a 9 year old boy is still dead.

www.rawstory.com...

A 9-year-old boy was killed and at least two others were wounded on Monday night in Minnesota by a man who police say was randomly shooting at cars.

The Pioneer Press reported that 34-year-old Nhan Lap Tran had been arrested and was being held on suspicion of murder after the shooting rampage in Oakdale.

A woman who asked not to be named said that she was driving home when a man walking in road the began riddling her car with bullets.

“He was just walking diagonally down the middle of the street. Then he turned toward me and just started firing,” the woman said. “He was just walking, not even running… It was crazy.”

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Explanation: Psycho-paths.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So this guy basically started walking in the street and just opened fire for no apparent reason on vehicles killing a 9 year old boy and wounding at least 2 others. What the heck is going on in this world? are these people being payed to push the gun control issue or are they happy to help out for free? With so many shootings seemingly without rhyme or reason I would really like to know what is going on. I know that shooting occur and they are just being brought to the media level more but at least in the past, at least the ones I have seen, there was a reason, but when a guy just walks out into the street and starts shooting it is just a little hard for me to wrap my brain around it.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It's ok, he was Torrance police looking for Chris Dorner.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

So this guy basically started walking in the street and just opened fire for no apparent reason on vehicles killing a 9 year old boy and wounding at least 2 others. What the heck is going on in this world? are these people being payed to push the gun control issue or are they happy to help out for free? With so many shootings seemingly without rhyme or reason I would really like to know what is going on. I know that shooting occur and they are just being brought to the media level more but at least in the past, at least the ones I have seen, there was a reason, but when a guy just walks out into the street and starts shooting it is just a little hard for me to wrap my brain around it.

its all part of the plan

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
What the heck is going on in this world?

I have a theory that theses gun crimes are happening more frequently recently because these nutcases are buying into the NRA/conservative media propaganda that the government is coming for their guns. I propose that these nuts have been planning and/or fantasizing about acts of violence for quite some time, but felt the need to move up the date of their slaughters because they believe they might not own a gun in the near future.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

why is it always 'men'...im not trying to bash or anything..really...and i am aware of lady killers..but it seems like the majority of the time it's men causing the problems of the world..

I wonder what a wickerman type world would be like?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't believe it any more. What I do believe is that our sick government is either making things up or sending out operatives to perform these tasks in order to achieve an end that is yet undefined.

top topics

join