It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another strange object near the sun (10-02-2013)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Looks like a comet except it's shooting upwards. Maybe it's a glitch with the camera, or maybe it's an insect, or maybe a natural phenomenon.

What do you think it is? Let the debunking begin!

edit on 12-2-2013 by diqiushiwojia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by diqiushiwojia

I would love to say it was something out of the ordinary but it's probably just a glitch....

Shame really, I loved the videos of the giant orb and vortex sucking/pulling away from the sun!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

There are literally 1000s of images of the same streak like objects near the sun.

I can't personally verify what they are for sure, but by the soundtrack of the video, I'm sure it must be... THE AVENGERS.

It will be explained off by others, if they care to post, that it's just small comets/asteroids/particles.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I hear the Avengers theme... maybe it's Iron Man! hehe

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You say 'yet another strange object near the Sun.' Have there been other strange objects near the Sun in the past, then, or are you referring to the parade of camera malfunctions, optical illusions and such-like that have given rise to threads like this before?

Forgive my pedantry; it has a point. Conspiracy theories and folk myths never seem to die, no matter how often they are disproved. Let it be remembered that all previous claims of 'strange objects near the Sun' have been thoroughly investigated and debunked. If your opening post really does show such an object, it would be the first ever seen near the Sun. You ought to be pleased about this; if your 'object' is genuine, it is also the first, and you may claim the jackpot of precedence. Fame and fortune will be yours.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

You say 'yet another strange object near the Sun.' Have there been other strange objects near the Sun in the past, then, or are you referring to the parade of camera malfunctions, optical illusions and such-like that have given rise to threads like this before?

Forgive my pedantry; it has a point. Conspiracy theories and folk myths never seem to die, no matter how often they are disproved. Let it be remembered that all previous claims of 'strange objects near the Sun' have been thoroughly investigated and debunked. If your opening post really does show such an object, it would be the first ever seen near the Sun. You ought to be pleased about this; if your 'object' is genuine, it is also the first, and you may claim the jackpot of precedence. Fame and fortune will be yours.

Yeah, I was referring to 'parade of camera malfunctions, optical illusions and such-like that have given rise to threads like this before'. I know it's false. I just want to know what the heck it is. That's all.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by diqiushiwojia

Yeah, I was referring to 'parade of camera malfunctions, optical illusions and such-like that have given rise to threads like this before'. I know it's false. I just want to know what the heck it is. That's all.

Cosmic Ray

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It's a 'strange object' hitting the satellite sensors, like a charged particle, cosmic or whatever. The only surprise is that there's only one to be seen in the non-video, well maybe that's not a surprise...cue the music.

top topics

join