It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please read, where was Bin laden

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Anybody ever think that maybe the video was mirrored before that added the sub titles. This could explain the hand jestures and watch.

Good call.

I agree, and this was likely to interfere with any of Osama's signals going out to splinter cells. It seems to be a sensible ploy by the CIA in releasing the tape. This is also why any released tapes in the West will likely be off a little in the translation, to guard against word triggers as well.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
He said it was entering the fourth year since 9/11.

Thats what I was saying just worded differnt.

But hey I have a question and if I missed it somewhere on this thread forgive me , but was his org. not responsible for the USS Cole deal to, why did that get mentioned he should have held the destruction of a military target up with his sick to say it but (cherished) responses to US oppression.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Waternorth I don�t think DBarry is from the UK but Canada. The UK does actually have plenty such towers Also many, many British people DID die that day. 9/11 was NOT an exclusive day of American murder. And to everyone else, yes DBary is an insensitive fool, but don�t be blind sighted by the fact the great majority of the world now sees the USA as an empire building secular force with no thought or concern for anyone who does not fly under the stars and stripes. Before September 11 it was scattered groups of Muslim fundamentalists. Now it is tens of thousands of them who want to hurt you and millions more ordinary democratic westerners who think you had better wake up before they do. Al Queda is not an organisation like the CIA or Interpol. It is a franchise, with lots of cells working independently of each other and sprouting and mushrooming up everyday. Bin Laden has no control over them. Al Queda is more McDonalds, with a manager in every country and every town who is not controlled by the owner. Al Queda is in fact the epitomic of The American Dream. It is independent entrepreneurialism at its best, just for the wrong cause.
�Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.� � Herman Goering Nazi Luftwaffe commander. At the Nuremberg War-Crimes Trials, 1946
Over 100,000 innocents Iraqis dead since the start of the war (the people we are supposed to be freeing) Yet America is outraged by the 1000th American soldier(paid to fight, career army and sent by Bush) dying there.
A lot of Americans have stated that the so called anti-American anti-bush brigade in the UK (not anti-American, a lot are anti-Bush but we are anti-Lies, anti-Cover ups anti-patronisation of intelligence) should pray that a September 11th attack never happens to us!
From September to May 1941-42, the Nazi bombing blitz on Britain killed 40,000, all civilians and 5,000 of them children. At that rate Americans would have to experience identical 9/11s once a week for over three months to equal Britain's suffering. How many non-Americans died on 9/11? How many Arabs? HOW MANY MUSLIMS????

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join