It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How we got to where we are, and who we are.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
"How we got to where we are, and who we are.
We can not accept the stuff that is handed down.
"

These are the words of Oliver Stone... And if you'd ask me he trying to tell the american citizens something. And because of these unspoken words I started this thread. Oliver isn't going into conspiracies and making the connections in these series but is IMHO asking YOU to make them. That is why I consider this work of great importance for the american people...and indirectly for everybody on this planet.

I am most likely not the first to inform you here on ATS about this new US history documentary from Oliver Stone but it is in my opnion to (bleep) important to overlook. Between the lines Olivers untold story will explain what many threads here on ATS are about. With other words, it can help many with questions to wake up, understand and open the eyes.

Every american, or any other citizen on this planet for that matter with questions about where the american financial and international confusion comes from should watch these documentaries made by Oliver Stone and Peter Kuznick, Professor of History at American University.

For those who do not know Oliver Stone and his work I provided a WIKI link HERE and should learn what the man is about.

The following YT vid is an interview with Oliver Stone about this critical examination of the american history from the 20th century to the Obama administration.

Unfortunately I can not provide you with links towards this documentary but I am convinced that all ATS members are inventive enough to know where to search for them.

Thank you for your time

♪Zat♫

edit on 11/2/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I don't have cable but my boyfriend has a NetFlix account so hopefully it is available on there, it looks very interesting, thanks for sharing it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
I don't have cable but my boyfriend has a NetFlix account so hopefully it is available on there, it looks very interesting, thanks for sharing it.

Thx for showing interest for this documantary. It should be a must watch at highschool history lessons. It a pitty that not many more members here on ATS have something to comment on this thread. I consider this work from Oliver Stone so very important that it should belong in the infamous and notorious official ATS Essential Reading and Watch Forum.

After a few days monitoring the (very) poor development of this thread there was a moment I thought it is indebted to and a reflection of the meager interest of people in general. Which is of course the cause of all the misery in the US and many other countries of the world. Today entertainment is more important than the embittered reality of corrupt international and US politics.

IMHO of course.....

join