It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone help with my ufo pic?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
www.suomenufotutkijat.fi...

so thats my first photo that i have taken of an ufo,, its that really small dot above the clouds.. kinda low in the pic.
can anyone make it more clear?
i was with my friend, playing cod with my x-box, and suddenly my friend yelled what the (snip) is that hovering outside!? we saw a classic ufo saucer outside, about 20 meters from my window, and we just stared it with our jaws
dropping to the floor,, it was silver, like colour, saucer shaped with a dome in the center,, about the same size as a car,
i started running around to look my camera while my friend kept watching it,, my super hd cam was borrowed that day (what a surprise) and i found my old digitrash, when i found it, and got to the balcony i took that photo.
it was pretty far away by then, it flew to that cloud and right after the craft got there, the cloud dissolved in a couple of seconds, and after that, nothing...
i have sent that pic everywhere, ufo researchers, military, weather centers,, they say the same, U.F.O.
what is really, strange, is that i got a hostile e-mail from a complete stranger, that claimed to be a ufo researcher,
and he said that i should stop researching before something happens, it freaked me out..

i have seen the same craft before, many times here, but never so close.

i believe that this isnt an alien but some type of advanced drone.

if i only got the pic, a couple of seconds earlier....

edit on 11-2-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Here's the picture for a better view:

It could be anything as 1024x768 is not a hi-resolution. Hard to work more on this picture without creating things that doesn't exist.. (JPEG artifacts, etc...)

I'm afraid it will stay as it, i-e Unidentified Flying Object.
edit on 11-2-2013 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

link   
indeed...if only...

But am not surprised that you didn't. I did click on the link, and it was...dissapointing, as expected.

Anyway...can you maybe paste the content of the email you got...that sounds more interesting perhaps.

link   
Sorry looks like a pixel to me.. I see some off coloured pixels surrounding in when zoomed. Its really too small to make any definitive assumption.

Did you ask around the neighbourhood, see if anyone else caught it?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamOver

i was afraid that it would be too small,, some computer wizard also looked at it and did his thing and said
yep, no fraud, nothing altered, but sorry...
i got the email about a couple of months ago and deleted it right after i read it, because i got freaked out,
then i realisized that i had sent the pic for the military and asked questions about their secret drones,
i got scared, that maybe that wasnt a good idea after all.
edit on 11-2-2013 by solve because: correction

i didnt ask around there are only drunks living in my building,, annoying ones...
and a sewage plant, and a forest here,, not that many buildings,,
and everyone here looks at their feet when walking around...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Funny how flying saucers live in the region between out of focus and to far away.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Funny how flying saucers live in the region between out of focus and to far away.

It was a classic ufo shape though.

Pity the op had to go an email the military about the secret drones..

now he'll have to move and change his name.

thats what happens when you mess with them, especially when you send them ufo pictures.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

i have seen that craft (well pretty sure the same craft) many times at night,,
and two times during the day, always flying extremely low,,
the other time i saw it was also in company of 3 other people, and right next to a freeway, i asked around from many different local forums, and news papers, and nobody else reported seeing this,, something is really wrong with the people here,,, blind idiots....
then it had a super intense vapour cloud around it.. and slowly but surely it just glided above us,, in bright daylight!
i have my hd cam always with me now, and i have a good chance of capturing it properly, because i have seen it many times,, pretty sure that next summer i will get my prize piggy photo.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I smell fish and this time it's not me!
To read the content of this strange mail would be of greater interest to me, like MarioOnTheFly already mentioned

Edit: I see... the mail was deleted

Here are your pixels

edit on 11-2-2013 by Snaffers because: Termination

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Region is called "The Fishylocks Zone"

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Snaffers

thanks for the pixels!
i understand, that this smells, you really have to see to believe, thats my motto,,
just had to ask if anything could be done to the pic..
you also probably understand how i feel about missing the opportunity, to take a real sharp image of such a thing.
(why am i hitting myself)
and the email was most likely from some crazy person, just creeped me out..
and thank you all for trying!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

Your Welcome
It's ok

Feel free to post whatever you want :p
I also understand that you must have some ballz showing us this picture!!
But like you said before. Only evidence is this pic now.

S&F for your decent behaviour

edit on 11-2-2013 by Snaffers because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
It could be anything as 1024x768 is not a hi-resolution. Hard to work more on this picture without creating things that doesn't exist.. (JPEG artifacts, etc...)

I'm afraid it will stay as it, i-e Unidentified Flying Object.
Exactly. More than a few pixels are needed and that's all there is. Can't do much with a few pixels.

I've seen advanced prototypes of surveillance craft but for one thing, I thought the FAA was having a problem with their implementation, so I didn't think they'd be in ordinary use, though maybe in limited theaters or applications, or where the FAA is not in charge of airspace. If a pilot sucked a drone into his engine it would probably be worse than a bird strike.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Snaffers

Lets hope that i capture something soon...
dont know what this is about, because many people have seen their first ufo with me, since childhood,
maybe its because i have, and will always scan the skies like a hawk..

the real mystery is that how do they have the guts to fly these things so low?
i cant understand it, , no matter how i try to think about it.
maybe a glitch in an autopilot or something,, and one more thing, it shooted out extremely fast before hitting that cloud..

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

I am no imposter, a licky boom, boom down.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Do you know how the stranger who sent the hostile message got the picture and your email address?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snaffers
Here are your pixels

Even with the image presented, it doesn't look very "saucery." Looks more like a balloon of some kind. Not to say that it wasn't a real flying saucer ship or drone from the military or outer space aliens. But that photo doesn't show it.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Geetface

i wondered that how he got my e-mail,, no clue,, i have sent i to many places,, really dont know,,
it may seem roundish because of the angle?

but yeah i wouldnt have the time or energy to fool you,, i like this site, and the people, that use it..
just took a long shot..
had to make sure that someone could clarify,
it shall remain my curiosity,,
maybe next time.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I agree that it doesn't appear particularly saucer-shaped when zoomed in. But, perspective is undeniably important. If you consider that the view may be of the bottom of the object, it very well may be saucer-shaped...especially when taking light and angle into account.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geetface
reply to post by Blue Shift

I agree that it doesn't appear particularly saucer-shaped when zoomed in. But, perspective is undeniably important. If you consider that the view may be of the bottom of the object, it very well may be saucer-shaped...especially when taking light and angle into account.

It could, but the image doesn't show it. And that's the only semi-objective thing we have going for us here. Eyewitness testimony is nice, but it doesn't go very far.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join