It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this guy got ats potential. unless he is already here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

this song randomly popped up on pandora when i was in the shower. i decided to look him up on the tube and post him here cause he touches on alot of subjects i see here everyday. maybe hes already here or some one knows more about him than i. its nice to see genres of music not fall into there stereo types plus this guy has a quick concise mouth piece, so one can admire his talents. here ya go ats, do what you will

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

oh yeah at the end there is backwards words if there is any audio buffs here that would like to translate it that would be cool

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Have you been in Heff's shower Doc ?
*Patents ATS shower*

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It doesn't say much of anything important

It says something about going for some world record, something about it being reversed, and then the quiet part that we first hear the reversed audio says "how do you like me now bitch"

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

i can honestly say i havent been in heffs shower.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

good lookin out, if your realy lookin out, what got me in this song was the quotes that he used between verses

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Yeah the song isn't bad. I liked it, even though it really isn't in the ball park of music I generally listen to. But as a musician I accept that there will always be songs I like the sound but not the lyrics to, and vice versa (like with this song) good lyrics that has music I don't care for to go along with it. Doesn't mean I'm saying my opinion of the sound reflects on my opinion of his ability either though.

top topics

join