It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You All So Much. 2 Years And a Boarder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I wanted to take a moment, on this my 2nd anniversary as a member of ATS, to say thank you to all the members who have put up with me and my opinions. I have been looking forward to today so I could write out this thread and give thanks but as it turns out I have even more to be grateful for. Upon logging in today I found that I have been awarded my silver boarder. What a great anniversary present and that would not have been possible without the support of my fellow ATS Family members.

I have learned a lot over the last 2 years to say the least. ATS is the first forum that I actively engaged in and that in itself has been a great learning experience. I have made mistakes in posting, I have lost control and been rude, I have been negative from time to time, but I have also had many great conversations and have learned a lot. I have even changed my opinion more times than I can count due to the logical and well thought out posts some of the other members have made and I have been wrong about several things, but alas you, my fellow Family members, have stood by me through thick and thin.

This is not only a thank you but also a promise. A promise to stand by you all in the interest of denying ignorance and finding truth but also in having fun and a laugh or two. To those that I have clashed with in the past, I wish to say thank you as well. Without you I would not have learned as much as I have.

To the Moderators and other Staff, Thank you for putting up with me over the last 2 years. I know I have not made it easy for you on more than one occasion and I think I probably deserved a post ban or few that never came. I have clashed with some of you more than once and I thank you for your patience and understanding, without which I would no longer be here and enjoying my 3rd year on this the Greatest Forum on the net.

To all, a humble Thank You and I hope to have many more anniversaries to share with every one of you.
edit on 10-2-2013 by Agarta because: spacing

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Congratulations Dear Friend. Without you I would not have the beautiful Avatars, I love so much. Thank You again ,Agarta. I have found so many of your posts to be a learning experience for me, for that I Thank You also...

You look good in silver....

Des

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you Des, it has been a pleasure to call you a friend.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Congrats,Agarta! I remain awestruck by your incredible graphic talent and helpful ways. It's nice to know you. That was a terrific post.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Thank you, it has been a pleasure making avatars for my fellow members. I'm glad I have a way of giving back. There are a few other things, for giving back, that I have in the works, but I will not go into what those are until they are ready to be launched. Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yay! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hey, I've been here for almost 5 years and have no silver border. Does that mean I'm a lousy member?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Not in my eyes NS you are one of my inspirations for sure, And thank you for the congratulations I appreciate it.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Hey, I've been here for almost 5 years and have no silver border. Does that mean I'm a lousy member?

Of course not, but borders aren't given for time. Here's a thread that explains some of it, though not borders directly. If you really want to know, I'll explain more of it, but people don't always take too kindly to the issue, so I don't want to anger anyone.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I'm loud mouth with a gold one.

You add class to the noise I write.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thank you Beezzer for your kind words. LOL loud mouth or not I look forward to your posts and always have.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Congrats Agarta, I'm looking forward to seeing that gold border around your posts.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Thank you. I see you are at 76w I got my silver somewhere between 77 and 78 so I bet you get it soon. I'll look for it

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

It's always been and honour and a privelege to work alongside one of the greats of ATS.

From your writing prowess, to your unsurpassed graphical skills, to the help and support (not to mention encouragement) you have given each and all of us, I can certainly give you a humbled bow and good
for your contributions.

From one biker to another, I salute you my friend.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Thank you so much Temp it has been an honor working along side you over the last year as well. I look forward to more.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Congratulations on your new border and anniversary, you keep us informed and stylin'.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thank you, sorry it took so long to get back to you. This Dorner thing has had me occupied lol.

new topics

top topics

join