It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a cool extreme sports and timelapse video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I just happened to watch this video,and though some may have seen it before,I thought it worth a mention here.
I am looking into getting a Go Pro camera,mainly for timelapse and this video has only made me want one more-although I want to save up and wait for the mark3 which hasn't got to the UK yet I think.

Anyhow,check out the vid:

Loved the timlapse of the milkyway from the desert cave,and the guy parachuting through the rocky mountain pass-just awesome!!

Hope you enjoy it too folks.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Cool vid
I much prefer these Win videos rather than the Fails, I cringe at pretty much all the content so stopped watching them! I always think though, imagine how many times these risk takers in the Win videos have featured in the Fails - Practice makes perfect I guess

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Too right buddy,the wins are much better than the fails.
Many of the people in the vid are real daredevils,pushing the limits of what we believe we can and can not do.
Except those folks do not have the ability to understand the phrase "can not do."

Remember the film "the dirty dozen"?
hardcore criminals are forced into a unit to fight in WW2...great film.

Someone should make a film or book of a bunch of extreme sports fanatics,from snowboarders to wingsuiters to moto freestyle and beyond conscripted into a secret unit,maybe controlled by the sas or delta,in modern times.

I could see a Jeb Corliss type character maybe entering enemy airspace on a modified reaper drone at 3500ft,before detaching and wing suiting his merry way into a cliffside cave where he catches bad dudes,and saves the beautiful local girl of course.

I would read that book for sure.Maybe I should try to write it?

new topics

join