It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingo Swann's Personal Blog and Database

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I found this by way of one of those synchronicities that seems to be happening more all the time; it appears to be Ingo Swann's personal article posts dating from 1995 through 2006 with a lot of general information about the Remote Viewing Star Gate program. I thought it might be a good idea for anyone interested to download and print up or mirror before it disappears. I'm unsure how long the websites of persons now passed on to more cosmic pastures stays up...

www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I tried to get to it twice now,and it says no server connection?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

It's working for me:
www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

How odd,it tells me:Unable to connect.Firefox cannot connect to the server at www.biosupermindpowers....? Well, i will try again tomorrow,i was very sorry to hear of Mr.Swan's passing,less than 2 weeks before i read of his passing on here,something prompted me to start reading about him.I mean ive heard the name before then,and i knew he was an RV master,only before then,i did',t feel to specifically ever look at his work.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Maybe it's a function of the distances involved from S. Africa, I dunno. NYC (where he lived and maybe that particular server is?) is under the weather (heh) right now.

I have the page open and I'm reading through it now, it's worth the effort.

Here's his wonderful book Penetration, free. Maybe that will hold you

www.scribd.com...

Edited to add there's several IS threads on ATS.
edit on 8-2-2013 by signalfire because: as above.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Wow, thanks. As I said in your thread about his death, I met Swann once (he gave my girlfriend at a time and I a tour of Greenwich Village and we had a nice dinner), and talked to him on the phone several times. I was lucky to meet him, and consider him one of the best writers and researchers on several topics, so this blog/website find is very nice. Thanks again!

top topics

join