It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confused Genie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
A man walked into a bar. He sat down on a stool and sat his briefcase on top of the bar. He opens the briefcase, takes out a little tiny Grand Piano, then he pulls out a tiny stool, after which he takes out and sits on top of the piano a candle holder and lights a candle.

At this time a little bitty man dressed in tie & tails climbs out of the briefcase and sits at the piano and starts to play. A bar patron is watching all this take place, He ask's " Where the hell did you get that lil guy"? Man replies " From the confused Genie . Bar patron ask's What? The mans say's here, hands the bar patron an old bottle. He tells the patron, rub it and the Genie will come out and grant you ONE wish. Patron ask's "Is'nt it supposed to be THREE wish's"? Man replies, yes, but this Genie is the Confused Genie.

So bar patron rubs the bottle and the Genie pops out. Tells the bar patron " You get one wish, hurry up I'm in a hurry"
The bar patron waste's no time. He says" I wish for a million bucks" Genie say's Okey dokey" and pops back into the bottle. All of a sudden a duck flies into the window of the bar, then two ducks, then hundreds and thousands desend on the bar. The bar patron say's " Wait a damn minute here, I wished for a million bucks not a million ducks.

The mans turns to the bar patron and say's " It's the Confused Genie, do you really think I wished for a twelve inch pianist"
edit on 7-2-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Love it S+F

join