It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US 'War Machine' false-flag front full-throttle thru Obama: whos funding it, American taxpayers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
www.whitehouse.gov...

Suppose Pearl Harbor (1941) wasn't even a false flag event, still, how did US go from 200 Americans soldiers killed, to hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians
nuked to death... who funded such a massive bombing, originally and collectively?

Ditto for Vietman where America wasnt attacked yet Nixon only broadened his war to span much of southeast asia, wiping out near to half the population of Cambodia and Loas.

As pointed out by RT journalists, every day was a false flag upon the innocent and still yet, the US war machines continues on...to what end?

"I'm an American currently living in North Vietnam. Honestly, I grew up being taught that Communism? is a terrible way to run a country and I found all that was utter bull#. All I see is people, living a simple life with not a care in the world. The people here has more freedom to do whatever they want, unlike over in the states where you get fined and taxed over every little thing. Sure sanitation and other sorts of regulation needs to be worked on, but the atmosphere here sure is better here." - dreamslovesoul

So, aren't American taxpayers funding the development and unveiling of the "illuminati trinity" terrible three of new capitals of a ruthless, thermonuclear, one-world body of enslavement?

Of course, under the guise of various other tax increase excuses such as increased "homeland security", permanent war on "terror", etc.

Washington, DC - Military capital of the world
London, England - Monetary/financial capital of the world
Vatican, Holy See - Religious mecca/capital of the world

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic

Suppose Pearl Harbor (1941) wasn't even a false flag event, still, how did US go from 200 Americans soldiers killed, to hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians
nuked to death... who funded such a massive bombing, originally and collectively?

Where on earth did you get "200 American soldiers" killed at Pearl Harbor? It was a lot more than that, and quite a few civilians killed as well, both from the Japanese and from anti-aircraft shells landing on Honolulu and other places.

As for who funded it, the taxpayer, and the US government. Why do you think they pushed War Bonds so hard? As well as copper drives, and people turning in everything they could, to be converted for the war effort? The US funded their war effort all by themselves.

You do know what a false flag is right? How could Cambodia and Laos have been a false flag on civilians every day? It was American forces attacking the NVA and VC in the area. How is that a false flag?
edit on 2/6/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

join