It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck "Explains" How Conspiracy Theorists Work...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
My problem with this whole issue is that MSM is painting us all one color: If a person believes X, or even part of X, then they must believe Y and Z also.

Fact is there's a whole rainbow of thought and belief here. My own flavor (and likely the status of the vast majority of ATS members) samples pieces and parts of several different theories. I guess it's akin to taking a few puzzle pieces from 3 or 4 boxes and holy, hell, they match!

Just like anything, somewhere in the middle lies the truth. MSM doesn't give it to us. Full blown nutty conspiracy theory doesn't give it to us. But put one on top of the other, and sometimes things line up.

If anything, keeping an open mind to all the subversive ideas floating around here make me more educated and articulate about issues...And that's exactly why they are marginalizing us into tin-foil hatters.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Get off with your middle school attitude. I have listened to him many times, and if he wasn't full of crap then, he is every other time. Whether that video is fake or not, does very little to shine any legitimacy on this hatchet man.
If you can't see through his B.S then you sir are the "complete moron", using your childish words.

Have nice day.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Alex Jones is the real deal. Glenn Beck is a cointel pretending to be a Alex Jones.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111

I'm angry at him for his absurd rhetoric.

I'd have to have expected anything else from him before I could even get close to being angry at him.

It has always been very clear to me that TPTB own most of these guys. If not every one of them.
edit on 9-2-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I find it interesting that some use the terms "stupid" and "conservative" together to form an opinion of someone, even though they have never met the person, I find that a complete failure in the engine of the mind. The typical drive by liberal is not really a moron, just misguided by a lack of facts and relies on partial truths and spins on real issues that have been twisted and distorted to look like the opposite of what they really, truly are. Most of the replies on this have limited, and edited views on Beck and Rush, and form their views similar to reading the cover of a book and claim to know all about it and give you a professional critics view worthy of the new york times. Now understand I am a critic of these two and more, but I listen and research enough to firmly know when something has been chopped, edited, and twisted around to look completely the opposite of what it really is, and that is the case here, But, proving lack of reality is easy for some...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
He's talking about disinfo agents not real conspiracy theorists. I think he's confusing the two and doesn't realize it. A disinfo agent poses as a conspiracy theorist to throw off legitimate conspiracy information.

I have heard Beck speak about the Republic and the Constitution in the past and I do believe his hearts in the right place. He got kicked off of Fox TV for his views on restoring The Republic that most of us will agree with.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join