It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So i was watching a fast food documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
how it shows food food chains of US around the world, how they become accustomed towards their society and stuff. Funny thing I noticed, was damn their food LOOK DELICIOUSLY MADE! while the food they serve here is like slop, looks like nothing like the food that is on there. Burgers are poorly made here by these kids that are employed, kfcs undercook chickens badly by kids as well. Seriously none these kids take work seriously these days, they expect to get paid by doing nothing, bad work ethics, kids have these days. I remember the old
day, eating a well cooked meal. But unfortunately i dont eat out as often no more.

www.youtube.com...
fast food documentary

Its a nice watch I thought.

edit on 6-2-2013 by aerial because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Heh... Have you ever worked at a fast food restaurant? Employees are generally treated worse than the food they're forced to make for minimum wage.

I don't know if they skipped to a real restaurant in that documentary, but all food chains are almost always poor quality. Now fast food? Even worse, we're talking this stuff is hardly enough fuel to keep someone awake on a long road trip.

There's no nutrients in any of it, tasty or not depends on how much MSG they throw into the mix.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

The Indian / Middle Eastern menus look delicious!

Japan, once again, is the most disgusting crap I've ever seen.
edit on 6-2-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Heh... Have you ever worked at a fast food restaurant? Employees are generally treated worse than the food they're forced to make for minimum wage.

I don't know if they skipped to a real restaurant in that documentary, but all food chains are almost always poor quality. Now fast food? Even worse, we're talking this stuff is hardly enough fuel to keep someone awake on a long road trip.

There's no nutrients in any of it, tasty or not depends on how much MSG they throw into the mix.

thats why I dont eat out to often.

It is a min wage job after all, unskilled labor, thats what provides money for anyone willing to work. Without
that type of work, there be millions of out of work people.

Theres no reason to mistreat or belittle them customer-employee. Nope i have not worked at one.

1 food that looks like food was PIZZA. Always tip them great

Nevermind almost a pointless post when you think about it, considering people who actually work there, I forgets tv tend to lie.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

The Indian / Middle Eastern menus look delicious!

Japan, once again, is the most disgusting crap I've ever seen.
edit on 6-2-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

yes the Indian one looks delicious, they look like they take their job serious. Not sure about the jp one.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Fast food joints in the UK are not as good as the ones in the USA off of my own experience and opinion. However at the same time I know the US fast food stores are allowed to use more ingredients that would be banned in the UK and so do so. Subway is about the highest quality fast food export from the USA that we have here.

Its a shame we have no Wendy's, Taco Bell and Quizenos (we have but rarely).

top topics

join