It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a Rare Look at How Obama Decides to Send Drones to Kill Americans

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

You are slandering me and dodging points and questions. You are a manipulator. Are you an anarchist?

Yet again saying I'm slandering you, but then you call me a manipulator (for some bizarre reason) which I suppose I could easily consider to be slander if I so wished.

An anarchist? That has nothing to do with anything we're discussing - unless you're going to do what a member did in another thread and bring up the subject of my avatar?

If so my avatar is irrelevant and a member's avatar should not distract from the contents of their posts. It's from V for Vendetta (which incidentally I was a fan of long before Anonymous etc made it popular). I have read the original graphic novel and seen the film. However that is of no relation to this thread and completely off topic.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think i better take this poste away. It could send a wrong signal.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Originally posted by spy66

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by marg6043

Taking innocent lives breeds enemies. Killing terrorists does not.

So i guess the war on terror will be over soon then?

Considering the influence of certain sects of the MB in certain parts of the world, combined with the rest of the terrorists out there, and it will probably be quite a while. Mind boggling, but true...

The only thing that is "mindboggling" is that you continue to believe the mainstream media lies that have been exposed as such for some time now. Some people do not want to see the light and it seems you are one of them.

If I show you videos PROVING what 9-11-2001 was from youtube, then some super-moderate will come along and hit me with an off-topic post, as has already been done to me on quite a few occassions. I find it very odd that alternative sites that supposedly exist to expose conspiracies are always OVER-MODERATED AGAINST the conspiracy theorist in favor FOR the official story.

My patience with people like you is running low. How hard can it be to visit the 9-11 board, right here on ATS and see the truth. Compare videos, stories, pictures, words of mouth and reach your own conclusions. For christ's sake!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I can't post over at the 911 boards because I don't have enough points somehow.

There's no doubt in my mind that the official story is a hoax.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join