It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream for You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I traveled many years back in time, to a time before humans walked the earth, and lived many years observing what transpired. Now I'm back in modern day sitting with an old high school friend of mine (he was a good friend of mine, but quite the hot head) and we have a conversation. He is surprised to find out that I have some similar views as he, but he cringes when he hears me say the word god. I say "I understand, for the longest time I had trouble saying it myself, I'm used to people saying it in lew of an explanation."

Now I'm on a nazi u-boat, I'm with a few people. We don't belong, we're not nazis or german and I'm concerned that I might be caught, but I'm not sneaking around or trying to avoid getting caught. We come to a mess hall with some buffet style food, sweets, and I eat some. I notice that the cooks and servers appear suspicious of me. Someone walks in and starts perusing the food selection, he is dressed in blacks and grays and wearing a long black trench coat, he appears suspicious of me and seems to be watching me out of the corner of his eye.

My party moves to the next room where we are attacked by a group of female asian ninjas, one in my party kills one. I feel the blade of one of these ninjas up against my chest, laid across my chest not pointing at it. I repeatedly say "Please let me help. Please let me help. I mean you no harm. It's for you. It's for you. It's for you."

I felt compelled to post it because it would seem that it's for you.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

This is the way your subconscious mind decided to regenerate how you used to feel about those you interacted with you in the past, so that you will be free to move on in the present.. It could be a good thing to do. Look back and see how you interacted with others and how you felt they treated you then; and what lessons you learnt as a result of it.

we are attacked by a group of female asian ninjas

Man,I would have loved if it was me who was attacked by the Asian 'female' ninjas.

edit on 5-2-2013 by inj3ct0r because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by inj3ct0r

Originally posted by Symbiot
"Please let me help. Please let me help. I mean you no harm. It's for you. It's for you. It's for you."

I've got a lock on a translation for this one and a damn good idea about who it's for, this person is often depicted as a detective, a friend I often argue with, a hot head with self confidence issues, or an alien. I'll leave my translation to myself though, it ties in extremely well with many other dreams I've had.

As for the female ninjas, the one who was killed undressed and knelt before me, gotta pretty good glimpse of her boob

That dream woke me up so I'm going to go and get some more shut eye.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

I also felt the need to recite another dream I had quite some time ago:
I was with a friend and we were following a long and twisting path my father was creating. My friend and I were arguing the whole time, we equally exchanged insults until my father stopped and we had arrived at our destination. We looked at our destination and laughed as we realized that I was wrong about my friend and he was wrong about me.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I had another dream after drifting off to sleep...

I was in a cave looking for something. A man working for the pope was trying to stop me with a fencing sword. I came to an area in the floor, there was an opening, but it was covered with a rectangular rock, like a sarcophagus in the floor. I was able to open it while fending off the man with the fencing sword.

In the floor I found satan reading a book, he looked like the typical satan with hoofed feet, red skin, horns, but he also had reading glasses on. He was reading the "Book of Satan." I knew that the pope needed this book to perform some evil deed, I figured I could destroy the book simply by destroying pages 7 and 8. Fending off the fencing man I was able to eliminate those two pages and as I did so the whole book fell apart. Satan, the pope and the popes idea of Christ then ran away towards nothingness, solid black nothingness.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
As I recall the fencing man did not run away with satan. As the others ran away the fencing man just stood there with a bewildered look on his face... As if he were looking at something he'd never seen before. Maybe a quarter of the way towards awe, 3/4 bewildered, 1/4 in awe.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Here's another one I had during a nap yesterday:

I was playing a strategy game, similar in style to Supreme Commander. Different aspects of the game were emphasized in the dream. My base was on an island, though it may have been a peninsula the dream wasn't particularly specific in that area. On either side of the island I had large and powerful war ships stationed in a row. On one side of the island I had purely powerful highly armored massive war ships, on the other side I had more of a combination of powerful armored ships and smaller fast attack ships.

On the combination side my enemy was sending in several submarines and a speed boat to attack me, but my ships were able to fend off the attack without receiving so much as a scratch. The dream emphasized that my navy was already significantly more powerful than that of my enemies, my bases infrastructure was more than capable and my economy was impeccable. Even though my base and army were already more than capable of defeating my enemy I was still thinking steps ahead of my enemy, the dream emphasized this, and being as how my economy was so great I decided to continue spending more on infrastructure by building yet another naval production facility so I could more quickly bolster my forces on both sides of the island.

Edit: Actually reminds me of a quick dream I had several years ago that was also about a strategy game in the style of Civilization/Rome: Total War. Again I had a massive well defended base, in this dream the enemy did not attack me. I took my time building my army in a typical 'overkill' style I might use if playing on 'easy' difficulty levels. I marched my massive army over to my enemy's base to find he was completely unprepared, he had no defenses whatsoever.

I remember being a bit perplexed in that dream as I had been preparing for a huge battle against a capable foe, but when I arrived I found he was not the man I thought he was. His base was puny with only one command center, no army, no defense structures, no economic structures, nothing but a single command center. I was actually a bit disappointed because I was hoping for a good fight, but I just steam rolled him.

Heh... I do so enjoy a good strategy game, my last game of Civ was on King difficulty level. Fought five wars and let's just say my largest competitor, Rome, was not particularly happy after I finished taking everything he had. For the record he declared war on me the first time, I was actually already fighting a war with Carthage at the time, but I fended him off and swept through three of his cities before declaring peace... He remained well on my heals technologically and I knew he would become an issue again after oil was discovered. The second war I fought with him I started, he was nothing after that. A bitter shell of a man. I went on to claim a technological victory, though I could've waited for a time victory if I wanted to.

In that game I did not capture all of Rome's territory, there was no need too. After the second humiliation he dared not even whisper the idea of war with me. I never even tried to take any Carthaginian territory, they never once posed any serious threat to me, though they declared war on me three times. The third time I dropped a nuke on one of their cities, but only because I'd never used a nuke in Civ before and wanted to see what it was like. One of my allies told me that the Aztecs, from the far side of pangea, were sending an army for a sneak attack against me. I did notice that a flotilla of Aztec units arrived on my shores, but they never landed. I suppose the AI didn't know what my nation looked like at the time, after his army arrived the AI computed a 0% chance of win I'm sure.

To be honest I almost felt bad about that nuke, during our brief bouts of peace Carthage and I were good friends, but she did declare war on me so I suppose she had it coming. Rome on the other hand, I just plain don't like them so there was something thoroughly satisfying about making them my bitch.

Based upon a true story by the way, that was a real game of Civ V: Gods & Kings. By the by I did have another dream a good while ago. I climbed into a space ship and flew from the US to Russia, when I climbed out I was surrounded by people saying "We like your ideas."
edit on 15-2-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
3 submarines and a speed boat if I recall correctly.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The night before last I dreamed that I was with a woman dressed in black undergarments, hubba hubba. She was beautiful, but she had red splotches all over her body, like she had been beaten. Really she was quite into me, but her mother didn't want her to have anything to do with me.

top topics

join