It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon to hold briefing about missing explosives.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Pentagon will hold a briefing to for sure cover up the missing explosives.
Briefing to take place shortly.
There will be a solider from the 3rd talking also.
Wonder how deep it will get, everyone grab a shovel.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The major has said that all the explosives were either removed by the US Army, or were destroyed in a fire in June 2003. Yah sure, can anyone say coverup!

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Either removed by the army or destroyed by a fire. So basically he has no clue where they went as he is giving 2 possible scenarios.

If either of these were true, why didn't they come out earlier and state this instead of waiting almost a week?

Because it took them that long to come up with what they believe to be a couple of plausible lies...errr, I mean reasons for the dissapearance. People aren't that stupid, well, most people, to believe this. Although the Bush administration seems to think the people of the USA are gullible and ignorant.

Must have been the same guy that came up with the "badly tailored suit" excuse that came up with this one.

[edit on 29-10-2004 by sensfan]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by valkeryie
The major has said that all the explosives were either removed by the US Army, or were destroyed in a fire in June 2003. Yah sure, can anyone say coverup!

Destroyed in a fire?? Come on dude, there has to be somebody out there working for them that can come up with something better than that. I was on my way to work this morning and was listening to a talk show that was discussing this topic. And apparently Bush said that those missiles/explosives werent there when they got there, but there was so much proof that they were there when they got there. how do you miss that??? All I can say is, somebody's getting fired!

[edit on 29-10-2004 by Peeder]

top topics

join