It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Painting on the Largest Canvas in the Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Watch this video, it's from the Big Bang Theory.

I want to know what everyone else thinks of this idea that Leonard proposes:

"SO it's possible that our lives are really just acting a painting on the largest canvas in the universe."

How does this play in with Origins and Creationism?

I want to focus how the holographic images were made by lasers. Lasers are a form of light not found in nature. What we perceive to be ordinary or natural light is light radiating from the sun.

What is this light constantly spoken about in the Bible? Is it possible that this "Light" is what forms the existential just as the lasers forms the holographic images?

Thoughts?
edit on 3-2-2013 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
the big bang theory is the worst tv show that is on tv... i wish they would cancel it so i didnt have to hear about it from anyone.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

...and bring back Jersey Shore? More desperate housewives, or real housewives whatever the hell it is?

At least, with this show, it isn't all about sex, drugs and whatever else the boob tube pushes on us. This show is great for showing the other side to 'nerdom' that is rarely seen, except to make fun.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Bazinga!

I can imagine creationists not liking TBBT, it does like to make fun of them (deservingly so imo) which is always hilarious

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I've always thought of divine light as something beyond our normal perception. Maybe some kind of extra dimensional energy, only seen or felt by those sensitive to those sorts of things. I could be entirely wrong though, it could just be a strange type of cosmic ray or even unicorn farts.

edit on 2/5/2013 by Glycon because: typo

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

My guess is that if the show were called "Creation theory", you'd be ranting and raving about how awesome it is, even if it was exactly the same.

top topics

join