It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

katt Wlliams on Michael Jackson - Fighting the Good Battle.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Beat me, hate me, you can never break me - Will me, thrill me, you can never kill me - Jew me, sue me, everybody do me - Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me!

Michael Jackson- They Don't really care about us.

Michael Jackson was murdered.

That is my belief, and it always will be..

After a quick search of ATS, I see many of you are still on the fence, or not quite ready to over come your fear of the Pedophilia allegations made against him, in order to see the clear conspiracy laid out before your eyes.

In regards to these allegations, I can see why many of you are still not convinced other wise, I was fairly young when the allegations and the court dates hit the headlines, and I remember watching the news headlines in utter shock - In fact I do believe I was playing one of his albums at the time..

I sat there thinking, "This man they are portraying on TV, does not sound like the man I hear on these records".

Anyway, I'm older, uglier and wiser these days to not let that propaganda taint his image.

Here I found an hilariously sad, and brave act by Katt Williams, in dedication to speaking the truth of Michael Jackson..

I hope you all appreciate the power of these words and his testimony - as so many others have said previously, speaking the truth in a world built on lies is a sure way to meet your early grave:

Katt Williams on the Murder of MJ (Explicit language throughout)

www.dailymotion.com...

Here are a couple of rappers in the game warning that Katt Williams him self could be next:

Latoya Jackson, on the Murder of MJ: (skip to 5.10)

Now, Jermaine talking about the MJ conspiracy:

Notice Latoya and Jermaine have had to find alternative media routes to announce these opiions rather than US talk shows.

Michael ADDRESSES the allegations made against him: (Skip to 4.40)

Michael ADDRESSES the Sony and Music Industry conspiracy: (Skip to 4.10)

"My albums number 1 all over the world..Except in America..because...I don't wanna say to much..It's conspiracy, yea. I don't wanna say to much - I'm done"

In closing, feature length for those interested:

Michael Jackson was and IS a beautiful man and soul, I hope this little presentation is enough to convert a few of you doubters.

Thanks if you made it this far.

edit on 3-2-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Michael Jackson was definitely murdered ...by the Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I've seen all of the videos and they are compelling.
There is no way to know for sure though.
He was murdered by his negligent doctor.
All we know of what happened is what's been told to us.
As for kat Williams...he is annoying and isn't even remotely funny anymore.
He isn't more than a grain of salt on this earth compared to MJ.
Why would he be next?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

After a quick search of ATS, I see many of you are still on the fence, or not quite ready to over come your fear of the Pedophilia allegations made against him, in order to see the clear conspiracy laid out before your eyes.

I'm sorry, but you can hear and see Michael in his own words, in the Bashir documentary, and if you don't come out of seeing that thinking he's a Pedo...nothing but seeing video of the act will convince you.

Amazing talent? Yes
Murdered? Possibly
Pedo? Most definitely

new topics

top topics

join