It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO fleet filmed over Enero Mexico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I just wanted to share this video that has recently surfaced of a possible group of UFOs filmed over Enero Mexico.
Now, I know at first glance it looks like a flock of birds but look closely and watch the whole thing.

youtu.be...

There is not one wing flap of any kind...

And I don't recall birds having headlights...

Curious to hear what you guys think.
edit on 1-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: Speelin

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

You're right, not one wing flap of any kind.........loads of two wings flapping though......

NEXT!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

I didn't see a flap, but everything in me is screaming bird. I don't see the 'headlights' as people are calling them on the youtube comments, I see over saturation or something that is causing the white on their bodies to 'glow'. Unless there are duplicate videos that are much more clear than this one we can discount birds, but for now that is the most logical probable answer to me.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Klingons!

Or birds... you decide.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

There is flapping, it's such a low quality video though, you have to watch closely, perhaps even squint if it helps, but there is flapping, lol.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I can't believe the UFO forum is starting to turn into a trash dump of blatantly obvious IFO's.

These are birds. They're shaped like birds, they're flying and moving like birds. They have dark wings and very light-colored bodies which are being highlighted by the setting sun.

Birds don't need to flap their wings when floating on wind currents.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by topherman420

There is flapping, it's such a low quality video though, you have to watch closely, perhaps even squint if it helps, but there is flapping, lol.

You're right I did catch a flap or two. The shakiness of the video really hides the odd flap they do.....though it is quite minimal, those suckers are awesome gliders.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Are posts like this intended to discredit Ufology ?

They are Birds for G-d sake ...

Here are your ufo's

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Is it a bird? Is it a Plane? No its...... O wait I should of stopped with the first question.
edit on 1-2-2013 by Khedwulf because: Added more to the joke.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
They look like Pelicans, they can glide for a long time with only the occasional flap.
I see them all the time here.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

You mean like this?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Birds Gliding down and high saturation on the camera?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh my god!
It's an invasion

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That is quite hypnotic, thanks for the clear vid, I was curious to what type of bird they were....they are very hypnotic to watch.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There will come a day an alien fleet will fly through the sky in broad daylight blaring the theme from "Close Encounters" and nobody will video it, because by that time we all will have heard the boy cry wolf so many times we will not even raise our heads to look.

Wait, I spoke too soon.... out the window.... gosh darn if it isn't..... now where'd I put my Polaroid.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I think I am getting in the ufo youtube biz.

I can do way better with a hub cap hanging from a tree.

OP,hope that a lesson is learned here.Be a little more critical in analyzing videos from youtube.
Tons of people wanting attention.
Have you ever seen a flock of geese ?They don't flap for long periods of time,they glide.
Observation is your friend.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Sorry, but it's birds.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I have to apologize for this one guys. I discovered the video and posted it from my work computer which unfortunately has a screen resolution comparable to a commodore 64!
As soon as I got home I immediately regretted creating this thread. Suddenly the the odd shapes were birds...with flapping wings. Embarrassing...

Well since I brought it up, does anyone remember frogger?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Not Birds at all. I thought so at first, but then as you watch their turns etc. Don't look like birds at all. The movement has something about it that says not birds to me. They look like craft to me. Maybe a group of syncronised radio controlled craft, but some serious kit if they are. I can never discount the Computer Generated option for things that don't seem probable too. I don't know.

Unlikely to be just birds though I think.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
I have to apologize for this one guys. I discovered the video and posted it from my work computer which unfortunately has a screen resolution comparable to a commodore 64!
As soon as I got home I immediately regretted creating this thread. Suddenly the the odd shapes were birds...with flapping wings. Embarrassing...

Well since I brought it up, does anyone remember frogger?

It's always good to own up to mistakes.

Oh,and frogger,yes,but I prefer pong.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join