It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B Movie Style Zombie Goodness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hey everyone
My younger Bro (on here as Onikage) got to play a Survivor/Zombie slayer in Thirteen Shots new music video Zombies from the USSR. Cheesy B movie style action. What do you think?

Has anyone else had a chance to be involved in things like this? He's also looking to get into films, extra, and stunt work. Any advice or stories of your own?

What would you have used to dispatch the Zombies? (lollipop signs taken lol).

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
gotta love good ole zombie cheese....

As far as the best weapon in a Z apoc...I am thinking a crowbar. it is heavy, can be used to poke also, never needs reloading, and has a hook bit on the end so the blood soaking doesn't make you lose grip and it fly away. The sign post idea reminds me of Dead Rising (umbrella charge!)

So, in a ridiculous zombie apoc...I think perhaps a chainsaw duct taped onto each side of a big double sided kayak oar for spinning death goodness.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this Bro
appreciate it! And thanks for the comments ^_^

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
You're welcome, I thought a lot of members of ATS would love to be in a zombie vid, and the music is pretty cool too

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Nobody wanted to share the love xD Boooooooooooo... lol!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Wow, just one member comments, I thought ATS members would love ya video and offer advice and opinions on the groups next video!!

new topics

top topics

join