It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Unshortened Translated Prophecies That Meet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This one is from the good book:

And [here or] there are seven (good luck) kings [or queens]: five (Satan) [or seven (Babylon)] are fallen, and one (Satan or Babylon) is, and the other (binary code) is not yet come (climax); and when he (Satan) [or she (Babylon)] cometh (climax), he [or she] must continue a short space.

This one is taken from an interview:

...Then when you [or I] see (understand) black [history month], gs (gods or goddesses) us sitting (operating) a cross (Satan or Babylon) from [am]bush. That [or this] is when all [your or] my thugs [or killers] stand (feel, gaze, listen, taste, and/or smell) heightenly!

I work on translating prophecies I find worthy.

Some things are come as short that must be put as long by somebody with wisdom and understanding.

Let me know if these prophecies reveal as true or false to you.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
They're both hard to understand and appear to be meaningless.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'm so very confused...are you comparing prophecies or joining them? And why so confusing? I love prophecies and puzzles, and I'm great at figuring them out, but even I'm having trouble with these.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

From what are you translating and what is the relation of the parenthetical words to the quote? As it stands they are without context and quite free of meaning.

Also, from where is the interview, and how does it relate to the "biblical" quote?

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Where do they meet? reading these two "quotes" confused me more than anything!

Could you translate them into english? I mean full sentences without all the ()[]...it would make it easier to read and to understand imo.

thanks

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Because of the ambush instore for Satan and Babylon, Satan and Babylon must continue a short space.

That's how they meet.

The ambush is by the U.S. government.

Satan and Babylon make up a ghetto.

They will be off to their paradise shortly once they discontinue being as minds in this universe. The prophecies will fulfill this month (black history month).

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Because of the ambush instore for Satan and Babylon, Satan and Babylon must continue a short space.

That's how they meet.

The ambush is by the U.S. government.

Satan and Babylon make up a ghetto.

They will be off to their paradise shortly once they discontinue being as minds in this universe. The prophecies will fulfill this month (black history month).

Dude......this is SAD to say the least. If anything, this prophecy should be in reversed order

2nd.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I work on translating prophecies I find worthy.
Some things are come as short that must be put as long by somebody with wisdom and understanding.
Let me know if these prophecies reveal as true or false to you.

First off your "interview" should have some sort of source or link.

So YOU decide what is worthy to translate?

Just how do you decide what is "worthy", and who saqys you are the one to "translate" it???

You say you have "wisdom and understanding"??

How did you come to that conclusion?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Because of the ambush instore for Satan and Babylon, Satan and Babylon must continue a short space. That's how they meet. The ambush is by the U.S. government. Satan and Babylon make up a ghetto. They will be off to their paradise shortly once they discontinue being as minds in this universe

....And from your many past threads regarding this YOU are the sister / husband to Babylon -- who you call "god" (you) and g"goddess" (your sister???).

Now you are saying before they (you) have crazy sex in paradise, you and her are going to "make up a ghetto"?

Please see a psychiatrist.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
John, this is an example of translation, when the context is not known to the general public:

μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος
οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,
Illiad, Homer, Book I, Lines 1 -2

"Anger [rage,wrath] sing Goddess [of] Peleus Achilles [son of Peleus]
[that] wrath [anger,rage] countless [without number] [the] Achaeans Pain [in, from] Itheca"

Translation: "Of the rage Sing Goddess, of the son of Peleus, Achilles
and the wrath that brough countless Pains upon the Acheans..."

new topics

top topics

join