It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS reports more info about new terror threat than ABC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
After watching a 30 second clip, I was appauled by what the media actually showed. Wasnt there anymore to that story they could of shown the "American"public or was this just a polite way to show it without hurting the elction turn-out. Is there a true threat against the United States being planned as I type, for over the next few days or is this just another tape that will raise anxiety's and bring fear to something that actually wont happen. I have heard all the political BS about how these threats are to scare us into voting for President Bush, but for some strange feeling this feels different. I feel if it were a ploy for that reason it would of been smothered all over the news but it is not. I find it relieving but odd that some members on ATS always seem to know the story, way before the media even makes wind of it to the genral public, so with that sense, those of you who truely have the insight of what actually is going on, would you please share the reality of what really is going on so we all can be prepared and knowledgable enough to know how to protect ourselves and our families either physically or mentally from this cruel game the world has started to play.

Thanks,

Just a concerned, Father, Brother, Son, Uncle, nephew and cousin.

Oh yeah, thats me!!!

Just my thoughts....

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I honestly cant answer this, it has me spooked becuase of the tense of the Bush/Cheney comment. I do not think it is a CIA tape.

On interesting thing to keep in mind, if we get through the election without a hit, then I think it was because we stopped one.IMHO.

2 basic theories

(1) Osama would be stupid to hit before the election, as it would give it to Bush who is hammering him. Kerry will likely go back to law enforcement approach of the Clinton/1st 6months of Bush.

(2) Osama has got world opinion against the USA by the US agressively attacking the terrorists in the middle east. 50% of the Ameircans are against the war....if he steps it up a notch, he has his global jihad. In other words he wants Bush..

(I tend to this 2 nd theory)

[edit on 28-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
(1) Osama would be stupid to hit before the election, as it would give it to Bush who is hammering him. Kerry will likely go back to law enforcement approach of the Clinton/1st 6months of Bush.
[edit on 28-10-2004 by edsinger]

I think that if Osama attacked before the election it would not be beneficial for Bush, I mean, he already let them attack us once. How many intelligence failures are we going to let our president have?

- Attero

(gets ready to take crap from edsinger)

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I agree. If we are attacked again, it would blow up in Bush's face. He always says America is more secure, and we have to be right 100% of the time.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
hard to call... Al Qaeda's motive in Spain's election was to help the opposition win and pull the troops...Kerry has not campaigned on pulling out of Iraq. At the same time, an attack would put public pressure on whoever is in power to pack it up and pull out....but the timing would not need to be as crucial as far as Nov 2nd

someone on another thread said that a non-conventional attack on US troops in Iraq (ie green zone) resulting in heavy casualties would sway public pressure far quicker

bottom line, one has to consider Al Qaeda's motive for wanting everyone out of Iraq

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
to the US posters:

A number of events have me very unsettled.

The closing of the Senator's office in DC.

The terror tape.

The 4 F16s idling just off the runway at our local airport both times I took off and landed this past week (at different times).

The feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Hope everyone stays safe, liberals, conservatives, independents alike.

after all, we are all americans.

[edit on 29-10-2004 by moxyone]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Why not attack after the election and kill the winner? That would be a real terrorist attack because it would shake the constitution and this country to its core.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Foxnews just reported that the mosque that Adam Gaduhan attended confirmed that it is him in the new terror tape.

The are reporting that the FBI is now on the scene of the mosque conducting an interview as well.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Why has the terror alert level not been raised for the entire country? It has for specific cities but not our country. If they suddenly pump it to red i might get worried. I am worried about BOTH of these guys being in Tampa on Monday. We have SOCOM, CENTCOM and the Port of Tampa all very close to where they will be in Tampa, Florida. I hope nothing happens.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The State of the Union address would be a prime target. Think about it...Joint session of Congress...President, Cabinet....everybody in one place, at one time.

It would decapitate the entire US political leadership, democrat, republican alike.

didn't Clancy write about that in one of his books?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Red means it has already happened, doesn't it?

You never want to see it red, my friend.

I believe Vegas, DC, and of course NYC are currently orange.

any others?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
After watching a 30 second clip, I was appauled by what the media actually showed. Wasnt there anymore to that story they could of shown the "American"public or was this just a polite way to show it without hurting the elction turn-out. Is there a true threat against the United States being planned as I type, for over the next few days or is this just another tape that will raise anxiety's and bring fear to something that actually wont happen. I have heard all the political BS about how these threats are to scare us into voting for President Bush, but for some strange feeling this feels different. I feel if it were a ploy for that reason it would of been smothered all over the news but it is not. I find it relieving but odd that some members on ATS always seem to know the story, way before the media even makes wind of it to the genral public, so with that sense, those of you who truely have the insight of what actually is going on, would you please share the reality of what really is going on so we all can be prepared and knowledgable enough to know how to protect ourselves and our families either physically or mentally from this cruel game the world has started to play.

Thanks,

Just a concerned, Father, Brother, Son, Uncle, nephew and cousin.

Oh yeah, thats me!!!

Just my thoughts....

Forgive me, I am new at this.

Anyway, I keep tabs on a few different web sites and I see stuff on occasion before it is broadcast. One website in particular I like is Northeast intelligence network. www.homelandsecurityus.com...

[edit on 29-10-2004 by rachlls]

top topics

join