It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Signs Research Agreement To Battle "Cyber Threats"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I stumbled upon this Market Watch Press Release stating that an agreement has been signed between a company called 'SecureState' and DHS that will allow the two entities "to improve the nation's overall computer network defense posture."

"The ultimate goal of the agreement between SecureState and the DHS is to enhance the detection, prevention and mitigation of threats in as close to near time as possible. We are excited to work together in the detection and prevention of cyber threats,"

I'm starting to wonder if this is an indirect response to the Anonymous Hacktivists?
DHS already warned us about a "Cyber 9/11" right before the newly released video from Anonymous stating that they have armed "Cyber Nukes".
What's your view?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

I saw this yesterday on YT and honestly didn't know what to make of it. Their talk of targeting a silo and suggesting there might be collateral damage got my attention, but I thought surely they can't be serious.

They claim they're doing this in revenge for Aaron Shwartz' death. It sure sounds as if they've upped their game plan quite a bit. The thought also crossed my mind that they might be the foreign plants or sleeper cells.

In any case, so far they've just been an annoyance in the side of the feds. so is this threat really from anonymous or as forign agents using them in order to influct damage? Time for my morning coffee...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Anon seems to have gotten under the skin of TPTB.

I honestly want to see most government officials tried for treason. Hopefully the little guy gets justice soon.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Too bad anon is either controlled opposition(unknowing false flag participants) or CIAnon.

This is all the fakeshow as usual to make the case that the US internet needs to be like in chinese internet.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Well it is noticeable that for all of their posturing anon never releases anything of an importance. I can't really think of anything they have brought to light. Am I wrong here?

top topics

join