It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US "Gun Control" Working Perfectly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Once again, my post is purely a thought or idea. I will not fight tooth and nail for my ideas, as I believe this community is open minded, not hostile towards belief. Also, as a UK citizen, I will not and do not want to offend or hurt American citizens. I want it to be clear I love my country and the United States of America.

Now, onto my ideas.

What if... And it's a BIG what if.... Obama saying he wants to "ban" guns, is just a reverse psychology ploy to actually make US citizens buy MORE guns?

Here is why I think this, and why I think it is working perfectly. It also involves North Korea and China.... DUM DUM DUUUMMMM!!!

So this week, or today even, China asks for it's gold back. Which let's be honest, the US does not have (Apparently). North Korea, this week, has also decided to aim a frickin nuke at the ol US of A.

Lets put 2+2 together shall we.

China + N Korea = BFF's

China says to N Korea ... "Globally tell everyone your aiming a Nuke at US"... they do this.

China then asks for its gold back (Not so globally as N Korea and it's Nuke).

US can't pay China back. Even with a Nuke pointed at it's head. So the US, will have to forcefully get that Nuke out the way. Along with some mad political back and forth's between US and China. The whole situation could easily spark WWIII.

Now, where does gun control come into this?... Well... If WWIII breaks out, it will NOT be like WWI and WWII. US will most likely invade China, N Korea etc... BUT China will most likely try and invade the US too!

So with most of US forces over seas, who is left to defend US soil who has lots of guns and ammo?

I will let you answer that yourself.

PLEASE do not think I am just having a joke about all this. I am deeply sad and all my love and thoughts are with all the families, friends and loved ones to all the poor people who have died in shootings lately. I think it is horrific and disgusting if Obama is playing it to get his citizens armed.

At the same time, I hope you can see my point. I make the conversation light and bubbly because.. if this is WWIII, as bad as it will be, what can we do about it right?

Again, I am sorry if I have offended anyone here. But I hope you can see my point etc etc.

RIP all those who have sadly been taken away from us over the last few months.

edit on 25-1-2013 by brace22 because: All capitals title.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
OH and before anyone can say "But China has condemned N Korea"

Really? You really believe they think having Nukes is bad?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

I've been thinking the same thing... It's very suspicious... And it would be a good way to Arm everyone if this reverse psychology tactic is actually what the government is doing.

You put many puzzle pieces together and it doesn't sound like complete mumbo jumbo.

Good Post Star for you~

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The problem is, China can't get their troops here in significant numbers.
NK honestly makes me a bit nervous. Some of those generals and Dear Leader are nuts. They may just try something.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

Interesting theory
But the US and china are too big to invade and subjugate
For a very small and slightly similar situation look at Afghanistan or Iraq
Nearly 12 years in afghan and it's still out of control
112,500 Isaf troops
35,000,000 afghan population

US mitary personel
1.5 mil active
1.5 mil reserves
11,000 paramilitaries
( with approx 120 mil of conscript able age )
Population of china 1.4 billion

China
2.3 mil active
800,000 reserves
1.5 mil paramilitaries
(750 mil of conscript able age )
Population of the US 312 mil

China might have a chance at invading the US if it conscripted most of its population of the right age and with development of its force projection, conventional attacking forces work on a ratio of 3:1 as a rule of thumb
But I highly doubt the US could invade subjugate and hold china

It has been calculated that 700,000 troops would be needed in afghan to subjugate the area
That's for a population of 35 mil......in a country where they still wipe their arse with their hand and are/were armed
Just consider the numbers it would take against the US populous of 312 mil, even if the US was like afghan, using the ratio put forward for Afghanistan, that would take roughly 7 million troops
China with its population of 1.4 billion would require something like 30 million troops
( please consider the above scenarios in comparison to afghan in context as the afghan scenario is a 'counter insurgency' with support from a majority proportion of the populous as opposed to an all out invasion as we are discussing - thus much bigger numbers would be required )

Another angle to look at is whom was buying up all the arms and ammunition manufacturers in the US in the last 18 months ...........
Now I'm no expert and this is purely from memory but the so called freedom group under Cerberus under our good friend George soros was very active in these buy ups
This is however subject to some disagreements over soros/Cerberus connection

edit on 25-1-2013 by Neocrusader because: Added

edit on 25-1-2013 by Neocrusader because: Auto

top topics

join