It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Historic Discovery Revealed: Terrestrial Planetary Formation Cycle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Logan13

So what role do the outer most planets play then? Have you included them in your theory? I don't recall mention of those in the op.

Maybe saturns rings form into planets/moons.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Yes all the gas giant planets are included in the theory. Saturn's rings are nothing more than left over debris from past collisions. For instance once Enceladus becomes large enough Mimas will collide with it to form Tethys. The massive impact crater on Tethys is evident of this.

I am uncertain what the objects in the kuiper belt are for though.. maybe they help replenish material within our solar system. There's still a lot more to study and discover about our solar system.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ok, how come the others went outward instead of toward the sun?

Would you say your theory ties in with the mythology?

It would appear more so to me as appose to modern science.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

No, I don't believe so though there might be some truth to mythology most of it is designed to lead people astray.

Those people are in a Saturian cult most likely because that planet has a hexagon on its north pole and they secretly worship satan. Yet those same people are usually also Sun worshipers since they have pagan-like values.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Ok, how come the others went outward instead of toward the sun?

I am not sure on the exact mechanics yet, what I see are the results of a process. These proto-earths undergo an expand and condense cycle. Triton [#6 proto-earth, edge of solar system] is the most condensed and Mars [#7 proto-earth, inner solar system] is the largest. This reveals an example of the dynamics and complexities of terrestrial planetary formation. Here are the numbers:

Expand/Condense Pattern:

[- = condense] [+ = expand] [x = multiply by previous diameter]

Great Red Spot is currently condensing, once it is pushed out of the Jovian atmosphere it will begin to expand again: Io -1.18x Europa +1.7x Ganymede -1.09x Callisto +1.07x Titan -1.9x Triton +2.5x Mars +1.87x Earth -1.05x Venus -2.48x Mercury

top topics

<< 1   >>

join