It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian MP Laurent Louis , stands up against neo political war on terror in Mali !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is an amazing speech by the Belgian MP

he basically lets rip to the house and stands up against the Belgian parliament and states that he does not support the war on terror and goes on to list his reasons for his opposition to support of the french government and their intervention in Mali.

I think he nails it here , his speech as he states isnt 100% professional but he is passionate and he mentions certain corporate interests and his theories on why this war is happening.

great speech and Im glad he is in government !

what do you think ATS

this needs to go front page and needs to be flagged like no other !

edit on 22-1-2013 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Your link wasn't working, but here it is. Click the subtitle icon for English subtitles (on youtube). Amazing speech!

It's interesting to watch the reactions of the man sitting behind him.

Thanks OP!

soulwaxer
edit on 22-1-2013 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Interesting, but I think this is not such a simplistic situation. Apparently all these countries revolted because of food shortages and poverty coupled with seeing that dictatorial regimes, like Sadaam Hussein, could be overthrown.

What the US and Europe has to do with it is I think more of trying to manage the crises for their own best interests, but not creating them. I don't know about Mali though, who knows?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
egads!
who is this man and i hope he continues on.....just watched this vid and it seems like he has been hanging out on ATS

he has some pointed words towards those that call themselves leaders

I seem to be joking, but what is going on in the world today does not make me laugh at all. It doesn’t make me laugh, because without any doubt, the leaders of our Western countries are taking the people for imbeciles with the help and support of the Media which are nothing more today than an organ of propaganda of the ruling powers.

a very good vid...and sorta shows that not everbody is going along with the ol' dog 'n pony show that the west wants us to see....

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This post scared me since the topic title resembles my family name and initials.
Anyway, it took me 7 years to create an account here but this post did it.

hi all

1. i'm not the one in the video, i'm just a belgian citizen.
2. the man in the video is right, we don't have the fundings for this operation in Mali.
3. people here are suffering and most need help, this money is now invested in Mali.
4. last week our queen seems to have a funding project to transfer her money to her relatives
in case she dies and none of them would pay taxes on it, it's our tax money...
5. we are the smallest country with most politicians (facepalm)

top topics

join