It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US teen shoots and kills two adults, three children in New Mexico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

US teen shoots and kills two adults, three children in New Mexico

rt.com

A 15-year-old boy has fatally shot two adults and three children in the US state of New Mexico.

A man, a woman, two girls, and a boy were found dead at a house in Albuquerque Saturday night.

All of the victims suffered from several gunshot wounds. Multiple weapons, including an assault type rifle, were found nearby, police said in a statement.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Look here, another violent shooting.

The time has come for the guns to be taken away, people. It seems like the fight to keep your guns is a futile one as there will be more and more of these
incidents as the social decay in the U.S continues.

It will be interesting to see if the shooter was trying to copy Adam Lanza or if he was on any medications for his affective mood disorder(s).

rt.com

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

You are welcome to try.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Please tell me this has already been posted?

If this is a separate incident...............

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The way ats has been lately, maybe the owners should start a new forum for gun murders in america.. to be honest im getting a bit fed up of the whole gun thing, no offense to you op, its just getting a bit repetitive now..

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

The time has come for the guns to be taken away, people. It seems like the fight to keep your guns is a futile one as there will be more and more of these

It will be interesting to see if the shooter was trying to copy Adam Lanza or if he was on any medications for his affective mood disorder

Your masters are going to hate you!

In one sentence you do them proud by following their propoganda, and then in the next sentence you actually bring up the most valid point that they are trying to keep secret!!!!

Great job! Nothing like someone whom is supposedly drinking the koolaide screwing up as you did!

link   
More like the media is digging for any story they can get their hands on to sensationalize and nationalize the issue.

link   
A Thread here already..
Mass shooting in Albuquerque

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't honestly think Obama will ever try to take ppl's guns away. But that's because I actually follow what he does instead of what republicans tell ppl he does...But where the hell are all these random cold blooded killers popping out of in a single year. Was there some sort of convention I haven't heard about. Then again there's always the conspiracy of the CIA being behind all these random ppl

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw

There have ALWAYS been shootings. Its just a propaganda priority for them to be NATIONAL NEWS now in the push to disarm the public so ultimate tyranny can take root.

Before this push to disarm, shooting made the local news and that was it. There is not an increase of them, they are just being reported more often now to serve an agenda.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

Multipal weapons including an assault type weapon...

One gun per household, and nothing larger than a small cal. pistol.

There is something so wrong about all of this, I get the copy cat thing and have even warned my children and their friends with drills in case a shooting happens at their school, but this just seems off the way it was spun or should I say written.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I’d like to say that I’m surprised, but I’m not... But of course an assault rifle has been said to have inflicted most of the damage. More needs to come out of and from this particular incident to really gauge the motives. Why on earth would a teenager massacre a family?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
More like the media is digging for any story they can get their hands on to sensationalize and nationalize the issue.
To be fair they don't have to go very far to find one.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tearman

Not with our soaring population they don't. In chicago alone they have more than 360 killings a year.....
But that is poor on poor killings, not sensational enough to report on I guess. Also seems to go against the agenda driven theory that taking guns away stops all the killings.
edit on Sun, 20 Jan 2013 20:14:48 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

It will be interesting to see if the shooter was trying to copy Adam Lanza or if he was on any medications for his affective mood disorder(s).

rt.com

I have to assume you are not joking given the seriousness of the situation. This makes me wonder if you work for the government? Specifically extremely liberal democrats?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by QQXXw

Multipal weapons including an assault type weapon...

One gun per household, and nothing larger than a small cal. pistol.

There is something so wrong about all of this, I get the copy cat thing and have even warned my children and their friends with drills in case a shooting happens at their school, but this just seems off the way it was spun or should I say written.

Right...cuz 22's dont kill people...

Oh wait....
(look up the statistics, they kill the most. They ricochet in your body)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

edit on 20-1-2013 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

edit on 20-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

edit on 20-1-2013 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

rt.com

how about the knife!

Bed, Bath & Beyond as shopper is stabbed in chest a DOZEN times by stranger as she pushed her baby son through store in stroller

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join