It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ONE question do you want answered re Sandy Hook shooting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
There are a gazillion posts about the Sandy Hook shooting and a gazillion references to the sorely lacking answers from media and authorities.

This thread is an effort to prioritize our questions, not argue whether it was a hoax, a black ops perpetration, or sadly a tragic event that was hijacked for an agenda.

If you could ask the real investigators of this event one question, what would it be?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I want to know what Adam Lanza was thinking before going into the school?

I read one witness being quoted as saying that they saw Adam "throwing up" during his murderous rampage. Why did he continue, if his own actions were so appalling, to cause such an involuntary reaction?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Sad as the whole this was and still is why is there not a Fire Hose for the thousands of threads on this? And secondly why do people post needless threads that only wash / rinse / repeat x30?

I mean no offense to your thread but what I said above is how I feel about this.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Regarding the treatment Adam Lanza was receiving for his mental health issues, who, what, and where was it being administered, and were any experimental drugs being tested on him through a government-sponsored program such as NCATS.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
Sad as the whole this was and still is why is there not a Fire Hose for the thousands of threads on this? And secondly why do people post needless threads that only wash / rinse / repeat x30?

I mean no offense to your thread but what I said above is how I feel about this.

Regards, Iwinder

Please DON'T hijack this thread with such arguments. This thread is to make a coherent list of legitimate questions (all in one thread) that need to be addressed rather than have the questions scattered throughout various threads. Please desist with the arguments and needless commentary and keep it to your ONE question.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
My one question would be.

Why did the media make so many mistakes and get so many names and facts wrong. ?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords

Originally posted by Iwinder

Regards, Iwinder

Please DON'T hijack this thread with such arguments. This thread is to make a coherent list of legitimate questions (all in one thread) that need to be addressed rather than have the questions scattered throughout various threads. Please desist with the arguments and needless commentary and keep it to your ONE question.

Not to worry, you asked and I answered.....this is the last you will here from me on this thread.
Good luck and I mean that.
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 19-1-2013 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
My question is this.

I live in Australia and like about 99% of the people on the internet, I was not there, and not even in the same location as this event. So I want to know why you're not feeding me every little piece of information at my request, as I demand it?

Since you're not going out of your way to stop what you're doing and provide me with every single piece of information I am asking, I must conclude you are covering things up.

I am in Australia and I demand to know everything, right now, right here.

thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Why didn't the grandfatherly figure call the police immediately when he encountered the small group of children who were at the end of his driveway and they told him their teacher had been killed?
edit on 19-1-2013 by queenofswords because: eliminated the name of the grandfatherly figure.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopie

Thats easy no one cares anymore.. report first, fact check later. . thats how it works now as well as they are also fed scripts so just follow the script, shut up and read or we find someone else to read it.. Thats how it works sadly.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
"when will the nutters move onto the next story and leave us alone ?"

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Dont know enough to ask a question, but I support the OP's wishes that this thread should be kept for questions only, not arguing!! Like the OP I think it could be quite revealing.

Mods might like to remove those that dont comply? I've seen them do it before!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
I want to know what Adam Lanza was thinking before going into the school?

I read one witness being quoted as saying that they saw Adam "throwing up" during his murderous rampage. Why did he continue, if his own actions were so appalling, to cause such an involuntary reaction?

The throwing up may have been due to some type of drug rather than being appalled for his own actions. But, good question, anyway.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
when will people stop thinking its a conspiracy and just accept that some nut got hold of a gun cause his mother had them in the house and maybe if he hadn,t had easy access then every chance it may not have happened.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Having read the question that the op asked here is the 1 question that I would like asked:

Why did the mother choose to ignore the laws of the state and of being a responsible firearm owner.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
why should I believe the "evidence" put forth by the mainstream media THIS TIME, after knowing they do a shoddy job and have pushed lie after lie for their agenda, whatever their agenda is for that particular day?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Did his mother have her weapons under lock and key before she was murdered?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
I read one witness being quoted as saying that they saw Adam "throwing up" during his murderous rampage.

I'd like to know how he did that successfully, being masked and all...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
"when will the nutters move onto the next story and leave us alone ?"

seeing is how we may not know the full story, I think it is abit early to sling names.
But to answer how long, keep in mind there are still folks digging into the JFK thing.
About that long I'd say.
Hope it helps

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

Thanks for thinking of a purposeful thread. As a former Police officer I want to see a crime scene photograph. We live in an age where on the internet you can search for and locate any type of horrendous photographs of anything and everything. The internet does not hold back but in the instance of Sandy Hook school murders - not a single crime scene photograph.

Children being murdered in war and there are graphic images on the news with a disclaimer that images might shock and/or upset some viewers - but not with Sandy Hook.

Where are the actual crime scene photographs? The aftermath - the room/s???

Much Peace...to everyone who is searching for the facts amid the confusion...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join