It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60,000 missing absentee ballots in Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Apparently the citizens of Broward County Florida are having a great deal of trouble obtaining their absentee ballots, the counties services are just too overwhelmed to handle the massive ammounts of people calling up to request them. Many citizens have been recieving nothing but a busy signal, for the past few days.

Of course, I believe this isan't a scandal of any kind, nor a conspiracy..but we'll just have to see how everyone else feels about this situation. Can you say "here we go again?"

News Article, South Florida Sun-Sentinel

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
from what I heard it was 58,000 on the news tonight...

Still tons though... That isn't a mistake... They set a precent in the gore election, i'm wondering they even give a # this time when it comes to hiding them... they aren't doing a good job if they are.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Whay aren't these election board officials being ousted and charged with criminal conspiracy, like IMMEDIATELY. How long are we going to sit on our butts reading this crap while our soverignty as americans goes down to the toliet? Come on, electronic voting machines with no paper record? Missing ballots numbering in the thousands? Companies outsourcing voter registration and throwing away registration cards? What the hell is going on here? We really are a "beacon of democracy" for the rest of the world aren't we...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Whay aren't these election board officials being ousted and charged with criminal conspiracy, like IMMEDIATELY.

By who? Jeb? George? The Supreme Court?

Of course it's just in BROWARD! Where else?

Yet in OHIO right now the Republicans are SUING to extend the deadline for the SAME thing because the REPUBLICANS got the absentee ballots out to the overseas military after the deadline. Whoops. Guess what that means they want to be able to do?

They want the court to allow ALL military ballots coming back to Ohio to be counted AFTER Nov 2. So they vote, then count, then (just in case) MORE BALLOTS show up from overseas after the election!!! Screw the postmark.

Sound familiar? Ohio is now Florida too.

But it only works one way. For Republicans of course.

The elderly Broward Dems filing absentee can just drag their oxygen tanks behind them as they stand in four hour lines being challenged by Republican thugs.

[edit on 28-10-2004 by RANT]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
By who? Jeb? George? The Supreme Court?

Rant, been reading through some of your replies, I'm starting to like you man...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sounds like the whole list of posters on this thread aren't thinking.

I forget the exact percentage . . . but 75-95% of absentee ballots are . . .

drum roll . . .

to military personnel.

At least 70% of them tend to vote for Bush/Republicans in this context.

It is likely that there is election fraud. Virtually certain.

And, the fraud is wholesale on the part of the

DEMOCRAT

workers in that county as well as in a hideously high number of other Florida counties.

Rigid, rabid, thoughtless bias is not a great survival skill.

Soreloserman's rants about the election being stolen are some of the most outrageous examples of hypocrisy I've seen in my entire life. He and Dillbo and Shrillery Klintoon's efforts to steal the election for Gore's behalf put even Chicago to shame in stealing the election for Kennedy. Incredibly outrageous.

new topics

top topics

join