It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organizing for Action???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC
reply to post by Happy1

China, Russia maybe both. I think
Try ignorance, mis information, greed, power hungry egotists.

Politicians start wars usually at the behest of big business, people just die in them.

People have been sacrificed for tea, tobacco, coal, oil and gas to feed the wealth and power of others. A true war for freedom is a rare beast and I would be hard pressed to name one.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

I just spent days looking into the Jesuits, black pope and the Vatican, who control this country via Cardinal O'Conner, who control all the intelligence agencies around the world -- CIA, FBI, MOSSAD, M16, KGB -- please, if one person will do some research....

During your "research" you must have missed the fact that Cardinal O'Conner died in 2000....

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Happy1

I just spent days looking into the Jesuits, black pope and the Vatican, who control this country via Cardinal O'Conner, who control all the intelligence agencies around the world -- CIA, FBI, MOSSAD, M16, KGB -- please, if one person will do some research....

During your "research" you must have missed the fact that Cardinal O'Conner died in 2000....

I didn't want to point that out to him. lol

I still say we have to worry about the Chinese and the Russians. Think about it. We're embroiled in a civil war. We make a move against syria. Which will rile up the middle east and N. Korea in an Anti-US strike. Europe would then attempt to step in at the behest of the UN. Nukes everywhere, then China and Russia wait to reap the benefits...

<< 1   >>

join