It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Damned Guns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Can we please have a section for gun threads i am sick of them popping up in every single forum post section. There is far too many most about the exact same thing stating the exact same thing i am absoloutley sick of it. They are all repetative with angry gun toting americas shouting about "Damn Government Wants My Guns" and quite frankly i do not care. Can they not condense all opinions into one thread instead of a bunch of threads that take up like a third of my recent post list.

JUST STOP PLEASE.

thats my rant.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I think its better if they have Fire arm and Lethal Weapon Violence section...

But then again, these would die out after a while...

Sometimes its doomsday, sometimes its people eating people, sometimes its abortion and sometimes its guns...

Its the same vicious cycle.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopie

Im with you man but they arent going to make one.. its never ending, now with the moron presidents executive orders, theyre sure to be around for another month.
Im beginning to consider stopping coming here

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You are all aware that just because the thread exists it doesn't mean that you have to read it right? And good job on perpetuating the cycle by the way!

There are plenty of other threads that would like some attention, and if there isn't one that suits you then how about creating one that like minded people might find interesting.

Rant on!

edit on 1/16/2013 by SpaDe_ because:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

I don't mind putting my opinion in on the threads but they are almost about all the same thing just worded differently.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

But most of the threads are about gun control, you have to wade through mountains of them just to see a decent thread on something else besides gun control. Why can't people not just add their thoughts to an exsisting thread?

This is a site that caters to an international community not just America.
edit on 16/1/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

top topics

join